benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

on 8/11/2018 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought the mini size to try, glad I did. This gives length, but thats about it. I get wet, goopy dark lashes that stick straight out, and smudges. Also never ending black even after washing it off. I can make it work if I wipe the wand off completely each time before applying but I dislike this mascara. Better than Sex or Loreal Lash Paradise are my favs which give full lashes and a nice pop.
ETA- had this barely a month and almost trashed it but felt bad wasting a $$$ mascara, so tried to keep using it by wiping the wand before application so it wouldn't be so wet and thick?? Didn't even help. Ruined my whole eye look trying to get clumps off-- just threw it away. One of the worst mascaras I've tried.

My fave mascara so far! No clumping, separates lashes, adds lift and adds a little bit of length. The best part for me is the curved wand. I’m always getting mascara on my eyelid, but the curve of this wand prevents that. It’s expensive ($24 US), so I try to buy the mini version ($12) of it rather than the full size tube.

on 7/2/2018 2:53:00 PM

This is a good, non clumpy mascara. Super black, gives me longer lashes in just 1-2 coats, wears well. No complaints except the price- my L’Oreal mascara works just as well for less $.

on 6/18/2018 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this! I curl then apply and my lashes look long and beautiful . This is a lengthening mascara for me and that’s just what I was looking for.

on 5/29/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So disappointed with this mascara. The formula takes forever to dry, and my lumps will clump together midday. Formula doesn't curl my lashes, so I still need to use a separate curler. I also didn't like how the bristle on the brush applied the product. No make for "they're real" or "bad girl".

on 4/3/2018 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I subscribe to several makeup subscription boxes and when I signed up with one of them I got 2 of the small size of this Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it is by far my favorite.. and I gave my extra one to a friend, and it is her favorite now also. ( It's okay, I went on eBay and bought a couple extra since I gave her my extra one LOL. )
What I love about it is the wand part of it has small little teeth that feel like they are made out of rubber and they separate your lashes when you get it on the very bottom Edge of them and wiggle your way up.. and it also has longer brush bristles to coat the lashes so it stretches them and curls them up because of the way the wand is curled up, and you can double coat the tips of your lashes and they look great all day and it doesn't feel bad on me, so I actually sleep in it a lot of times if I don't have other makeup to wash off. I totally recommend this to everybody because most mascaras all seem to look the same once I put them on.. but this one I could actually tell was doing something different. It did lengthen my lashes and make my lashes look thicker.

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got a bundle with travel sizes of the Benefit iconic mascaras - Roller was one of them.
I tried BadGal and Roller Lash, togetheri with They're Real tinted base and will not be trying and testing They're Real one.
Why? Because the mascaras are lash killers. The murdered my lashes.
My lashes are rather short, medium in density, but better thanavarege. I also treat tchem with Mavala contidioner, which is really good.
So before I started my test, my lashes looked really good and even decent mascara performed well.
Then I started first tube of BadGal and got minor allergic reaction and so my lashes falling out. Switched to something else (diorshow and diego dalla palma) and than tested RollerLash.
The mascara itself is great if we speak about the final effect. The wand has a tiny comb and separates lashes perfectly. It is very lengthening, somewhat thickening, but the effect looks natural. For a first week or two. Then, the effect dissapears withing few hours. The mascara dissapers magically - no smudging, no crumbles - it's vanishing from the tips of lashes, lashed sticks one to another and my lids are becomming swelly and itchy.
after 2-3 weeks of using it, my lashes looked like someone had removed every second of tchem and cut them off in 2/3 of their lenght.
Avoid!