BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by age: 36-43
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

I subscribe to several makeup subscription boxes and when I signed up with one of them I got 2 of the small size of this Benefit Roller Lash mascara and it is by far my favorite.. and I gave my extra one to a friend, and it is her favorite now also. ( It's okay, I went on eBay and bought a couple extra since I gave her my extra one LOL. )
What I love about it is the wand part of it has small little teeth that feel like they are made out of rubber and they separate your lashes when you get it on the very bottom Edge of them and wiggle your way up.. and it also has longer brush bristles to coat the lashes so it stretches them and curls them up because of the way the wand is curled up, and you can double coat the tips of your lashes and they look great all day and it doesn't feel bad on me, so I actually sleep in it a lot of times if I don't have other makeup to wash off. I totally recommend this to everybody because most mascaras all seem to look the same once I put them on.. but this one I could actually tell was doing something different. It did lengthen my lashes and make my lashes look thicker.

on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM

I bought this product after watching a makeup tutorial. I have medium length fine lashes and this did nothing for them.It lightly defined and didn't volumise them at all. Hated the plastic brush... I felt it would contribute to lash loss.

I gave it away after two uses.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a bundle with travel sizes of the Benefit iconic mascaras - Roller was one of them.
I tried BadGal and Roller Lash, togetheri with They're Real tinted base and will not be trying and testing They're Real one.
Why? Because the mascaras are lash killers. The murdered my lashes.
My lashes are rather short, medium in density, but better thanavarege. I also treat tchem with Mavala contidioner, which is really good.
So before I started my test, my lashes looked really good and even decent mascara performed well.
Then I started first tube of BadGal and got minor allergic reaction and so my lashes falling out. Switched to something else (diorshow and diego dalla palma) and than tested RollerLash.
The mascara itself is great if we speak about the final effect. The wand has a tiny comb and separates lashes perfectly. It is very lengthening, somewhat thickening, but the effect looks natural. For a first week or two. Then, the effect dissapears withing few hours. The mascara dissapers magically - no smudging, no crumbles - it's vanishing from the tips of lashes, lashed sticks one to another and my lids are becomming swelly and itchy.
after 2-3 weeks of using it, my lashes looked like someone had removed every second of tchem and cut them off in 2/3 of their lenght.
Avoid!

on 8/4/2017 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't even wait till I'm out of the bathroom to start smearing. I was ready to love it, so super disappointing. Your lashes will just look average, so it is definitely not worth the mess you have to clean up. I thought it was because it was a new tube but it has had plenty of time to dry out in the last few weeks. Pretty much any L'Oreal mascara outperforms this, as I am sure other drugstore brands will do as well. Save your money.

on 7/22/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a fair-sized sample of this product in a recent Sephora order, and have used it a few times since. Right now I'm really liking CG Clump Crusher (water-resistant) and to my surprise, Roller Lash is basically the same as Clump Crusher: same brush shape, same effect on my lashes. It doesn't give a ton of volume but holds a curl nicely, separates the lashes as I apply (I roll the wand upwards from the base of my lashes), and removes easily with micellar water. It smudges if you cry though, so I don't recommend this for funerals or weddings. I wouldn't purchase a full-size of Roller Lash but if I got another sample I'd be happy to use it. EDIT 12/12/17: This also smudges on my oily lids. I'll stick to Clump Crusher.

on 7/16/2017 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd tube. That's how much I love this product. It does not smudge or leave you looking like a racoon even on the hottest day. It does wash off with face wash though. It's my favorite by far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me

on 4/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever! Severe allergic reaction. I've got pretty tough skin and I've never had a reaction to anything cosmetic. Along comes a small innocuous mascara and my eyes start stinging and becoming watery. Mucous like substance from my eyes, it was gross! I went home with massive panda eyes! And two days later my eyes are still red, dry and not wearing any eye makeup either. If you want to try this, buy the small size and do a patch test first. Hate hate hate this mascara

on 3/22/2017 4:22:00 AM

I own a mini version fo this. This earns a lot of points in my book, since I like to rotate my mascaras, travel with them and toss them after they start to dry up, or a few months have gone by. So a small version really suits these needs/preferences.

This mascara is as good as the next one. It gives my lashes good lift and separation (not much thickening though); the color is very black and it doesn't clump or smear or flake off. I don't have any problems taking it off at night (I use a cleansing oil anyway)

That is basically all I look for in a mascara, so I'm giving it a good rate.

I would probably buy another one when I run out of my current one. It would be a mini/travel size version (available in Sephora)