benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 25-29
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.4

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one because Jeffree Star has been raving about this mascara but i was very disappointed when i tried it. Not waterproof and doesn't do much with my lashes. Doesn't hold the curl and doesn't lengthen my lashes. I always look like a panda after how many hours of wearing it. I still prefer masacra from Heroine Make!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great, fairly natural looking day to day mascara. As everyone has said it won't give you huge, fluffy looking lashes, but does lengthen and easily provides the best separation of any mascara I've tried (there have been many) - the wand is honestly exceptional. I think it really comes into its own on simpler eye looks (no eyeliner just eyeshadow, or nothing) where you want your lashes to really stand out and look long and pretty. For heavy eye makeup looks Better Than Sex my the go to.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(

on 9/2/2018 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soooooo clumpy, no matter how I apply it. Short upward strokes? Clumps. Slow upward rolling? More clumps. Wiggle into the roots and blink? Great, now I'm one frosty pink lipstick away from looking like a Younique presenter. I am not a picky mascara person -- for the most part I'll try 'em all and finish them as long as they don't hurt my eyes. I don't care about lengthening, curling, or volumizing. All I ask is that my lashes get darkened without getting stuck together. This is one of only a handful of mascaras that I just couldn't get through, simply because I couldn't find a way to make it anything other than a clumpy mess.

I have been wearing this mascara constantly for the past 2 months during the summer period and there’s a lot of heat and humidity where I live. For your reference I have flat lashes, very watery eyes and my skin/ eyelids are quite oily but I always set the area around my eyes to keep it matte. This mascara smudged on me. It was great at separating my lashes and giving length to them. It didn’t give much volume though. I still prefer my Mad Lash from the Balm. I prefer to layer a bit of the It Cosmetics Superhero mascara because it gives a lot of volume and then I use the Benefit one to give length and definition to my lashes but on their one none of these mascaras are my favorite. On a positive note the Benefit mascara didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes. All in all, I will use it but I won’t repurchase it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I HATE this mascara! It's awful I don't understand the people who give it good reviews.
Clumpy, not volumising or particularly curling at all. Also sometimes seems to never dry?! Yuck.
Thank god I only bought the small size.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried Benefit's other famous mascaras because they had the reputation of being super thick and clumpy, and that is not what I look for at all in a mascara, so I can't compare Roller Lash to the others. Basically what I look in a mascara is (ranked my importance): 1. Definition (no clumpiness for me) and 2. Length. And this definitely delivers.

Roller Lash's formula is wetter than average formulas, but that's the reason why it defines so well. It also gives good length to my short asian lashes. It gives good volume for a lengthening and curling mascara. I for one am too lazy to curl my lashes, but this mascara also does a pretty good job curling it!

Also, I was wearing this on my top and bottom lashes when I got the news that my cat had died at the hospital, and while it did not stay put (I didn't expect it to, so that's ok), it did flake off neatly and did not do any ugly smudging. So I still looked quite presentable after crying on and off for about 6 hours. While it is smudge proof and decently waterproof, it's also not hard to remove, I just use my usual waterproof eye makeup remover.

I throw away my mascara religiously after about 4-5 months (or when the formula changes), so I always get the travel size version. It's small, but definitely enough to last me for that long with almost daily use. Overall, I found this to be a very fuss-free, effectively lengthening mascara that will look good and last me throughout the day. I definitely would't mind repurchasing this again.

on 1/28/2018 2:46:00 AM

I’ll never use another mascara again! OK so my lashes are long but sparse and mascaras tend to make them clump together into long spidery spikes - NOT a great look. I also have creasy under eyes so any flakes get stuck in there and make me age 20 years as the day goes on. The wand on this mascara is amazing - it really allows me to get in there and separate my lashes to prevent them sticking together. I’ve used similar wands with other brands before which also gave me this level of control but that’s where this mascara comes into its own. It really coats every lash, it’s not clumpy and I don’t get any little blobs on the ends of my lashes. It’s a lovely dark black as well so from the moment I apply it my eyelashes look fanned-out, thick and black. It gets better as well because it really stays all day! I get home and the first thing my husband does is complement my eyes. It doesn’t flake and it doesn’t smudge. It’s truly the holy grail.

The only thing I would say though is I DON’T use this as a curling mascara - I still use eyelash curlers and I don’t try to master the hand twist needed to get curly lashes using the mascara wand. When I did try this I found it applied far too much product and because it was so thick it wouldn’t dry. I’ve seen reviews saying that this is heavy on the lashes or did not dry and I firmly believe this is because too much product was applied. Two light, well controlled coats is adequate for fanned-out stunning lashes!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute packaging I think this mascara is the most workable for my lashes Can give me a natural finish or even a dramatic one Doesn’t make my eyes itchy But the price is so expensive for my liking

The Benefit Roller Lash Lengthening and Curling Mascara is my go to mascara and probably the first one I began using. This is a wonderful mascara and at times I use it as a primer and a finisher since it leaves my lashes looking curled and defined.