benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.7

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

I have never bought any high end mascara from before, just because they seem really expensive for what you get. And who knows, maybe you will end up hating a mascara you used 25 dollars on, which is not the best case scenario... But since I have read numerous reviews about this mascara being amazing, I finally bought it. I have to say: I AM SUPRISED! In a positive way! It is such a good mascara and I have not found a dupe for it from the drugstore yet! Pros: -Nice packaging -So good at seperating my lashes -Gives my lashes lots of length -Does not look too much or too spidery -LOOKS AMAZING ON MY SHORT-MEDIUM LASHES<3 I really do not have any cons about this, except the price. 24 dollars is a lot for mascara, but I honestly think it is worth it:)

on 8/3/2018 3:46:00 PM

The tube is very cute, but that is about as much praise as I have for this mascara. For somebody with stubby, fair lashes it didn't create volume or define much at all, and whilst I noticed a slight lifting effect without curling my lashes first, the mascara did not hold a curl when I curled my lashes like normal before hand. Instead, my lashes looked weighed-down and clumpy. Not what I expected for the price!

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.