BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Roller LashRoller LashRoller LashRoller Lash

3.7

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/14/2018 7:35:00 AM

I bought this mascara after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube rave about it. I think it was around £20 in the UK from Debenhams which for me is really expensive for a mascara especially when the drugstores do cheaper options which do the exact same thing as expensive mascaras. To me majority of mascaras do and look the same. The wand is flexible and curved I’m guessing which is supposed to help curl your lashes upwards. The first few months I didn’t really see much of a difference however the past 2 months I have realised this mascara works a lot better if you curl your lashes beforehand ( I use the Primark nudes collection eyelash curler) and it does give a curved , lengthened look. Also unlike the better than sex mascara by too faced it doesn’t leak onto my face .Packaging is really nice. I wouldn’t buy again because of the price and to say how expensive it is I need to curl my lashes beforehand to see a difference it isn’t good enough for me. Maybe if the mascara was around £10 I would buy again.

Sometimes when I apply it it goes a little clumpy and my lashes stick together so if your eyelashes are prone to honing everywhere then steer clear of this mascara.It makes them look slightly curled a little bit more curled than any other mascara.However, I've got very very long curled eyelashes but they're blond so any mascara makes my lashes look really curled.The bottle is good as it never leaks and the writing on the bottle dosent scrape of so it's excellent.There seems to be quite a bit of product in the mascara so it won't run out of quick.It smelt ok not too strong but still smelt a bit not nice.It defenitley lasts all day.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's not clumpy, it really elongates my lashes, and it doesn't transfer during the day. The only tiny fault is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I had hoped but this is made up for with its easy-to-use brush. I'd really recommend this to everyone!

on 12/14/2017 4:11:00 AM

Price - Pretty expensive for a mascara, but I find myself repurchasing all the time, so I guess it must not be too bad to me! Ahaha.

Packaging - When the product is new, the packaging it really cute, but I find that the rubber handle grabs onto dirt and other makeup product residue, I'm not too picky with that, but it's something to note.

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

on 10/20/2017 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

on 8/9/2017 7:16:00 AM

the packaging for this mascara is cute. the wand is nice and doesn't feel like it is going to poke your eyeball.
however the product is horrible. i have tried this countless number of times and each time it leaves my eyelashes feeling dry, sore and by the end of the day they clump together and the mascara becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove. it ruins my eyelashes and after even one use i have many eyelashes falling out. my eyelashes become worse for wear even in the days after using this product when i am using my normal mascaras. most of all my eyelashes just sting and i have never worn a more uncomfortable mascara. worst mascara i have ever used.

on 7/23/2017 1:53:00 AM

First off, I have nice lashes already, they're just blonde on the tips so you can't see them well. So I'm not sure how this will work if you have small lashes.
This mascara helps define my lashes beautifully and it curls them really well. It separates them all evenly and there are never any clumps. Makes them look thicker and longer, too. Works so much better than any drugstore mascara I've ever tried.
My one big complaint is that this mascara is SUPER hard to remove. The formula is so rubbery (if that's the right word?) that it just never all comes off. Using this several days in a row can make the product build up at the base of your lashes if you can't get all of it off the day before, and that feels pretty uncomfortable.
In conclusion: makes my eyelashes look amazing but I can't get it off for my life!!!

on 7/21/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives your lashes a separated look which I love. If you like volume this isn't the best for you. The product does clump a little but if you scrape off the excess product from the wand you'll be fine

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mascara I swear by. Ok so I know it is a little pricy but it has amazing curling and lenghening ability, it picks up even the smallest of lashes and doesn't go clumpy but sometimes you need to comb your lashes out and the packaging is beautiful, I love the rubber handle so you can get that extra grip and it feels really nice to the touch.

Pros: true black
Silky texture
Love the brush
Pick up is amazing
Lengthening and curling ability
Nice handle
Good amount of product (lasts about a year)

Cons
Pricey
Needs to comb out lashed from time to time

I love this product and swear by it. At the end of the day it hasn't smudged or look like a smoky under eye. It's easy to remove and is really really good. I'm always looking for cheaper dupes but I would stand by the product and buy it again and I love the way it makes my lashes look.