no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I avoided buying this for awhile because when I swatched it in the store, it did look like the color density was lacking - after a blend it just left a swath of sparkles on my hand. But I've been wanting a dupe of Nars The Multiple in Orgasm, and after sampling that I realized the texture and color payoff is almost exactly the same as the Ulta in Peachy, except with more glitter (which is a bit much for me anyway). So back to Ulta I went, and got it for $3 on sale. Now I'm quite pale, but the color on me is perfect and buildable. The shimmer isn't garish, just enough for a light glow. A bit of powder on top and it stayed the whole day. The crayon is quick and easy. Total win. On the lips it's a bit drying and the shimmer is more obvious, but since I have the Orgasm gloss I'm not going to use it much for that anyway.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

I like this item with caveats. It's a wide twist-up stick, looks like a blush stick but can also be used for lips. It goes on lighter than it looks in the tube, and is very creamy/sheer,so you need to go over your lips a few times to get enough color. Mauve worked best for me because of this--the pink was too light. Likewise, on the cheeks it feels a bit greasy and does not last long. However, I like dual items that are quick to apply, and this works as a fast mu look. Edit: It just doesn't have enough color or lasting power for me--so no rebuy.

About reviewer (730 reviews)

Age56 & Over