Shiseido Perfect Rouge - OR341 Fleur

Shiseido  Perfect Rouge - OR341 Fleur
shiseido perfect rouge - or341 fleur

4.5

I got this as a present when purchasing other Sh products. The SA told me that this coral colour usually doesn't fit light skins like mine, but as I already have quite naturally pigmented lips, I thought the result looked natural, yet dewy and peach-ish, which I like.
It's winter so I am going for darker shades, so I gave this to my mum but she applied it really strongly, so the colour looked like a stronger orange-ish tone, with pink and peach undertones and strong shine. It didn't fit her slighty more yellow skin so she gave it back to me.
I've been using it for some days now, specially when I wear light clothes (pink, beish, coral, peach, white) but I apply it softly, pressing it several time to my lips, instead of going straight to a strong full application.
I think it looks quite good on me because it gives light to my lips, I wish it was more peachy but still it's not orange and it's quite near a pink/peach tone. I also like to use it when I put a makeup emphasis on my eyes. I recomend it for light pinkish skins or for darker skins.
Love the packaging.
It's moisturising and doesn't taste/smell. Last long and you can mattify it by applying a paper softly afterwards.

on 2/14/2015 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

or341 fleur is a highly pigmented medium peach coral color. it's a bright summer color and great for yellow toned skin.

Popular Lipsticks