Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover
Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

4.3

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, isohexadecane, centaurea cyanus flower water, methylpropanediol, propylene glycol, hexyl laurate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, capryl/capryl glucoside, methylparaben, tetrasodium edta, ethylparaben, green 5

on 11/17/2008 12:38:00 AM

THE REASON: I usually don't wear a lot of mu, just mascara and eyeliner, but I still need to remove them before going to bed, right? I bought this as a replacement to Mary Kays Oil Fre Eye Make Up Remover (and it has passed the test).
THE PRODUCT: Blue, two phase liquid in a bottle that feels much cheaper than Mary Kay's but that nontheless delivers the right amount of product and has lasted without breaking. It's cheap (I pay 79 pesos, around 7 USD, for a 118 ml/4 fl.oz bottle), and as with other Yves Rocher products, you can find it at great discounts. Just for reference, Mary Kay's costs twice as much (not sure about the volume, but it's definitely not double size).
THE RESULTS: Removes eyeshadow easy and quicly, mascara (even if not waterproof) takes some more effort... forget about "express" and "one swipe"... i need to rub (very carefully of course) for a while for it to remove most of the mascara and eye liner. I find this is true for all eye makeup removers I have used over the years, so I am not blaming this particular product. After removing eye makeup I always wash my face with sweet almond oil and remove with a damp cotton pad... so I can't really comment on how the residue feels on the skin but all two-phase removers leave some sort of trace ime. I have not observed puffiness or redness after using this product. This is another average remover, imho, and I don't mean bad when I say average... just that mascara is soooo difficult to remove! I will definitely repurchase (I already ordered a backup), but continue with the quest for a HG eye mu remover.
THE INGREDIENT LIST: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclohexasiloxane, cornflower (Centhaurea cyanus) extract, Methylpropanediol, Propylene glycol, Hexyl laurate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Capryxyl/Capryl glucoside, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, CI 61750 (D&C Green No. 5)

on 2/13/2011 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The best eye makeup remover EVER!!! Now I have about 5th bottle and it lasts for a long time...I have one bottle for 2-3 months...Great product! It removes every mascara even a waterproof and really FAST.. LOVE IT

on 2/28/2015 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

wow this stuff is amazing. unlike its sister, the purple bottled pur bleuet makeup remover, this one removes even the most stubborn makeup with just a single swipe of cotton pad. amazing. and at such a low price tag, i really dont have anything to complain about. hg stuff.

on 11/21/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG makeup remover. Removes waterproof mascara like a dream. Does not irritate eyes and you don't have to rub forever to get it off I usually remove most of my eye makeup with a micellar water and then go into this PurBleuet remover with a Q-tip and run it along my lash line and it removes every last trace of eyeliner and mascara. I have been buying this one for over 8 years now and will continue buying forever unless they change the formula.

on 6/10/2018 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great! Removes the most stubborn mascara on a wimp. Does not irritate at all. And the price is so affordable. My new HG mascara remover.
Just do not mix up with the other eye makeup remover from YR, cause the other one is not good at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hands down the best eye makeup remover for me! I have a very oily sensitive acne prone skin, the worst skin type you can imagine. My skin reacts to just about everything in this world, even baby oil caused me tiny bumps around my eyes when I used them as a remover BUT this one right here never irritates my eyes or the skin around it. it is just THE BESTTTT!!! I hope Yves Rocher will never stop making this or reformulate this. Brands nowadays keep reformulating their product ingredients in hope for the better, but that just ruined everything.

on 10/5/2018 12:10:00 PM

I had the previous YR purple bottle , and after shaking the liquid, it was evident there was mold inside. The mold was thick, cotton like, and disgusting. The sales person denied it was mold, claiming it was normal to see a cloudy liquid. I had been using this YR makeup remover for 10 years, and I can identify sny abnormalities. Now, YR made a new blue bottle makeup remover. The ingredients are identical except for 1 ingredient. I do not trust this brand.