Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by age: 30-35
Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover
Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

Price: $

Price: $

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, isohexadecane, centaurea cyanus flower water, methylpropanediol, propylene glycol, hexyl laurate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, capryl/capryl glucoside, methylparaben, tetrasodium edta, ethylparaben, green 5

on 2/28/2015 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

wow this stuff is amazing. unlike its sister, the purple bottled pur bleuet makeup remover, this one removes even the most stubborn makeup with just a single swipe of cotton pad. amazing. and at such a low price tag, i really dont have anything to complain about. hg stuff.

on 11/17/2008 12:38:00 AM

THE REASON: I usually don't wear a lot of mu, just mascara and eyeliner, but I still need to remove them before going to bed, right? I bought this as a replacement to Mary Kays Oil Fre Eye Make Up Remover (and it has passed the test).
THE PRODUCT: Blue, two phase liquid in a bottle that feels much cheaper than Mary Kay's but that nontheless delivers the right amount of product and has lasted without breaking. It's cheap (I pay 79 pesos, around 7 USD, for a 118 ml/4 fl.oz bottle), and as with other Yves Rocher products, you can find it at great discounts. Just for reference, Mary Kay's costs twice as much (not sure about the volume, but it's definitely not double size).
THE RESULTS: Removes eyeshadow easy and quicly, mascara (even if not waterproof) takes some more effort... forget about "express" and "one swipe"... i need to rub (very carefully of course) for a while for it to remove most of the mascara and eye liner. I find this is true for all eye makeup removers I have used over the years, so I am not blaming this particular product. After removing eye makeup I always wash my face with sweet almond oil and remove with a damp cotton pad... so I can't really comment on how the residue feels on the skin but all two-phase removers leave some sort of trace ime. I have not observed puffiness or redness after using this product. This is another average remover, imho, and I don't mean bad when I say average... just that mascara is soooo difficult to remove! I will definitely repurchase (I already ordered a backup), but continue with the quest for a HG eye mu remover.
THE INGREDIENT LIST: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclohexasiloxane, cornflower (Centhaurea cyanus) extract, Methylpropanediol, Propylene glycol, Hexyl laurate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Capryxyl/Capryl glucoside, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, CI 61750 (D&C Green No. 5)