Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by age: 25-29
Yves Rocher Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover
Pur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup RemoverPur Bleuet Express Eye Makeup Remover

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, isohexadecane, centaurea cyanus flower water, methylpropanediol, propylene glycol, hexyl laurate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, capryl/capryl glucoside, methylparaben, tetrasodium edta, ethylparaben, green 5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hands down the best eye makeup remover for me! I have a very oily sensitive acne prone skin, the worst skin type you can imagine. My skin reacts to just about everything in this world, even baby oil caused me tiny bumps around my eyes when I used them as a remover BUT this one right here never irritates my eyes or the skin around it. it is just THE BESTTTT!!! I hope Yves Rocher will never stop making this or reformulate this. Brands nowadays keep reformulating their product ingredients in hope for the better, but that just ruined everything.

on 11/21/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG makeup remover. Removes waterproof mascara like a dream. Does not irritate eyes and you don't have to rub forever to get it off I usually remove most of my eye makeup with a micellar water and then go into this PurBleuet remover with a Q-tip and run it along my lash line and it removes every last trace of eyeliner and mascara. I have been buying this one for over 8 years now and will continue buying forever unless they change the formula.