Soultanicals Mango Dip

Distilled Water Botanically Infused with Nettle, Horsetail, Coltsfoot, Comfrey, Slippery Elm, Blue Malva, Chamomile Flowers, Certified Organic Aloe Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Olivate/ Sorbitan Olivate, Mango Butter, Flaxseed Gel, Mango Extract, Vegetable Glycerine, Crambe Seed Oil, Brocolli Seed Oil, Pracaxi Oil, Jojoba Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Olive Squalane, Natural, Fragrant

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I bought this from Naturally Curly and it arrived within a week of placing my order. It's mildly annoying I can't find this in stores near me but then again, it's a big bottle and I doubt I'll run out of product anytime soon. I have a thing for smooth moisturized tangle free hair so honestly I do keep like six other products I love in my stash, and rotate them or layer them but use very small amounts, so I have no idea how this product performs if you use it exclusively or how long it lasts without using anything else. What I can say is that it performs exactly as stated. It really detangles well and keeps strands moisturized. The mango smell is soo yummy too, but doesn't last very long on me. My hair is mostly thick, with a mixture of straight and wavy strands. So yea, my hair really poofs up after blow drying. This product helps tame the poof. But I still prefer to use a teeny bit of Carol's Daughter Mimosa hair honey on my ends to help my hair lay flat. I wish this was cheaper but really, the ingredients list is beyond awesome, so $16 is fair.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has a nice but light fruity fragrance and the slip I get from this is amazing. It is a tad more moisturizing than the Knot Sauce, but both work out the same in my opinion as far as detangling goes. However, my hair is left smoother and more shiny with the Mango Dip which is why I love it. You apply this to dry or damp hair for the best results. I can also use it as a leave-in or a rinse-out. For my hair, I prefer it as a leave-in. It feels light in texture and is not greasy. The ingredient list is very impressive and I love the colorful packaging. For those ordering online, I caution that shipping takes forever. It took my products about three weeks to get to me which is quite annoying. The owner does make it fresh and I have not had any problems with my products separating or spoiling. I just to keep them in my linen closet. Other than that, I highly recommend at least getting samples. I did receive one sample of the Curl Supreme Conditioning Cream which was very nice. My hair was left soft with less frizz.