Perricone Acyl Glutathione Eyelid Serum

No Image

4.3

on 7/8/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive, but by far not worth the price. This eye serum has no lifting effect whatsoever, nor does it reduce fine lines. This combined with a lousy pump (the serum comes out and gets all over the place) makes this product way too expensive for the quality it brings (read: does not bring).

on 5/27/2018 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My fave eye serum. I use it morning and night. What I love about it in the morning is that it dries matte enough for me to wear eye makeup over it without everything smearing/running. At night I use Glutathione Eyelid Serum under a heavy night cream for super duper hydration and wrinkle prevention while I catch some zzz's. It works. so far, so good. Highly recommended.

on 2/25/2018 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm really enjoying (and appreciating) the Perricone products I've been using for 2 months. The Cold Plasma, along with the Acyl-Glutatione Eyelid Serum, High Potency Amine Face Lift, Acyl-Glutathione, Cold Plasma Sub-D, and Multi-Action Overnight Treatment. My skin texture has improved noticeably - it's smoother and my pores are less noticeable. These products have also helped my eyelids to firm up slightly.

When I emailed the Perricone staff to check most effective order for these products, answer is below: (I still use my Tretinoin 0.1% gel about 4 nights per week so I'm not using just the Perricone products, although I do use his products every single day - mornings and then most evenings. I also incorporate some of my other serums and creams as well, along with the Alpha Skin Care 14% Rejuvinating serum (glycolic acid) about 4 nights per week, prior to the Tretinoin. This glycolic acid strength is quite powerful so if you're not used to this higher strength, I'd start with something less potent, like 10% or less).

"Thank you for reaching out to Perricone MD. Here is a good regimen.
AM: cleanser, then Cold Plasma, High Potency Amine Face Lift, Acyl Glutathione and moisturizer.
PM: Cleanse, then Cold Plasma, multi Action Over Night and moisturizer.
AM & PM: Acyl Eye serum, an eye cream. AM & PM Cold Plasma Sub D for the neck."

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the one product I would take to the proverbial deserted island. I like most Perricone products, but have gotten the most dramatic results from this one. You can feel it tightening and I can actually see it working.

You apply a tiny amount - one pump divided between two fingers and tapped around the lids and undereye area. I have sensitive eyes and this has never caused me any irritation. When I am dehydrated I will use a bit of a mositurizer on top (I like the Caudalie Cru la Creme) but the majority of the time it is this and only this. Expensive, but worth it. One bottle lasted nearly seven months with regular use.