100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Fantastic mask. Perfect balance of sucking stuff out of your pores but doesn't dry out your skin and it's quick! I love the Aztec clay but in winter it's too drying. It is multiple steps to mix with ACV then let it sit forever. With this mask - wash hands, I like to mix it in the jar a bit with my finger then apply. 5 minutes later skin is revitalized, but not dry. Love, love, love & loving the lotion too.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I love this mask. It's not only quick but it's gentle on my skin. But don't let the gentle part fool you. It sucks up your excess oil and leaves your skin moisturized, clean and refreshed. It's inexpensive and really deep cleans without killing your skin. I highly recommend!!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I think I found my holy grail mask! I went into my natural grocery store to pick up a couple of items. And I was looking for a new mask. I have tried the Queen Julep, Glam Glow, the list goes on. And I never feel like any of them have done anything. Queen Julep just gave me a mint feeling, Glam Glow ehhh it was alright. And Kiehl's didn't really do anything either. I try to give myself a mask 2-3 times a week. Simply because I have extremely oily skin. I don't wear a lot of make up everyday just concealer on my blemishes and do my brows and mascara. I love this mask, I bought the travel size for $3.99 and I can tell this 1oz tube will last a long time. I love all of the ingredients that are contained in this mask. After washing it off my skin felt refreshed. I will continue to use this, ladies give this a try I believe the full tube is $15.99 which is still better than Glam Glow's prices & Kiehls.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24