Soap & Glory Soap & Glory ARCHERY™ 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush

Soap & Glory Soap & Glory ARCHERY™ 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush

4.4

on 7/7/2018 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

After trying many drugstore and high-end eyebrow pencils and liners and after being previously disappointed with Rimmel's eyebrow pencil which was just cheap and made my eyebrows look drawn, I decided to give this middle-range eyebrow pencil a go--I don't know why this is not praised enough but this the best eyebrow liner I have tried so far. The liner is very precise and fills out any blank spots easily with a single stroke and most importantly without looking obvious. I have this in the shade dark chocolate and is perfect for my almost black dark brown eyebrows. This also lasts more than any other brands I have tried which simply get wiped away with sweat and accidental touches. My HG eyebrow liner for now...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love! I use this with my Gosh Brow Kit so they look full but natural. I will continue buying this product!

on 12/12/2016 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a gem of a pencil. Whilst not as good as ABH it's less than half the price and I can live with that. My only complaint is that there is only 2 shades!

This was my favourite until I discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills, very natural-looking fantastic for everyday wear. Would 100% recommend. My only criticism is that it just doesn't have enough shades!

on 4/10/2016 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great product for everyday wear, it looks very natural and people are usually surprised when I tell them I am using a brow product.
I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone that prefers a natural looking, full brow.
It's great for those that aren't so savvy at make up application as it's so easy to apply.
However, I cannot give it a a full 5 stars because it's not suited for a full glam look. I tend to reach for my Benefit Brow Zing when I'm on full glam.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For ages ive been using shadows to do my eyebrows but ive decided that i need something better. My friend recommended i use this. I went to the shop came back and had the color brownie points which was a slight bit too light but i went over it with powder . This product is amazing it filled and shaped my eyebrows perfectly and if you use to much you can just use the brush end to blend it in wich makes it look even beter. i went back to the shop yesterday and ourchased another one in the right color and am now using both to make a medium shade. I am going to keep repurchasing this product for ages and am in love! Best eyebrow product ever!

This is by far the best brow product I have ever used!

I bought it in the colour 'Hot Chocolate' and I have worn it everyday since then. I was previously using a Beauty UK eye brow powder set to fill in my brows but I was finding it looked very harsh (I have naturally blonde brows but had dyed my hair dark brown at the time.) however this pencil allows you to build up the colour so easily and makes my brows look so natural.

My best friend also fell in love with this product as she really struggles to get her brows the way she wants them (they're quite an unusual shape) but after trying this they looked perfect and were so easy to shape to the way she wanted. The colour is so versatile aswell - I find it suits me when I'm blonde, brunette or a mix between the two.

I especially love the brush at the end as I find using it after filling my brows really helps make them look natural and get the shape I want. :)

on 11/16/2015 4:40:00 PM

I have used this and the Anastasia Brow Whiz, and though I find the Brow Whiz colour range better for my skin tone, this one is only slightly dark so still wearable (I used the blondshell).

I find this applies easily, has plenty of pigmentation and lasts all day. Less waxy than the Brow Whiz which I found didn't give much colour payoff.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Definitely a MUST HAVE product.

I bought it when I went to London this August ( unfortunately, they don't carry Soap&Glory here in Italy ) because of an english youtuber who said it was a dupe for the Anastasia BrowWiz ( which, again, we italians can not get ). Now, I never tried the BrowWiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills, but I truly LOVE this one. If you can, go and buy it right now because it's A M A Z I N G.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have always used my MAC brow pencil thinking I would not be able to find a drugstore alternative which would be just as good. It was all until I have found this Soap & Glory brow pencil.

Even though there are only two colours available, for some reason the dark shade seems to suit my very dark hair perfectly. I love the precise tip because it seems to draw in individual hairs seamlessly and the product doesn't smudge/budge/move at all.

I also love the brush on the other end, easy and handy for an everyday use and you don't need a separate comb.

This brow pencil is a dead-ringer for Anastasia Brow Wizz which is (imho) way too over-priced. This brow pencil is just as good and costs fraction of the price. Love it!

If you want a comparison with other Archery brow pencils as well as close ups and an in-depth review on this product - this post below might help you.

Popular Brows Products