Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This palette is nice as a gift to a YouTube lover or a fan of Jaclyn, but the eyeshadow quality is pretty meh in my opinion.
The tones are quite pretty and you can create a lot of looks, but there's a lot of mattes in there that are quite chalky and unpigmented. I also found the two duochromatic shades to be total
duds, which sucks because those are what made the palette stand out. I think you can only buy this at the morphe store so maybe you don't even have this on your radar, but if by chance you do I would recommend the Zoeva warm spectrum or cocoa blend palette instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ah yes, life is good. I've reaped a bountiful harvest, the good Lord has blessed, for my queen Jaclyn Hill has come out with a $28 palette.

Hallelujah.

Even if you don't know who Jaclyn Hill is, this palette will still be extremely useful in your collection. It contains every basic shade you need, along with some awesome pops of color.

I received this palette as a gift from my dear boyfriend, you can read all about it here if you're interested in dumb love stuff --> http://www.makeupalley.com/m_178232402

As soon as I heard about this, I knew I HAD to have it. I wanted to try morphe's eyeshadows, and this palette was an opportunity to get 28 of them for $1 a piece! Pretty good deal if you ask me.

The pigmentation is great, definitely just as good as my MUG, MAC, and Lorac shadows. I honestly didn't think it could get any better than MUG, but at $2 for singles, I think these beat them out. They blend easily, and last a long time, these are my basic needs for eyeshadow, so consider me a happy camper.

The one big complain I hear from people is the lack of a matte/satin cream shade, and a matte black. Now while I too, wish there were a black and cream in this palette, I understand that they probably arent included because jaclyn only included her FAVORITES, that's like, the whole idea. So if she didn't like the blacks and creams that Morphe has to offer, she wouldn't put them in there. I get you, Jaclyn, I get you.

Overall, if you can get your hands on this, get it. But don't pay over $60 for this on ebay, since the singles are $2!! If you can't find one for less than $60, just buy the individuals from their site. The lovely reviewer below me has included shadow numbers if you're interested.