Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43
Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Eu gostei muito, é muito pigmentada e as cores super usáveis.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I may be the only one that didn't like this palette. The quality is just like any chinese palette bought on ebay: pigmented, but very powdery. Same reason I don't like the Lorac Pro Palettes... I will check ebay and see the prices there, because I will resell it, I used it once and hated it. Meh.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the popular Morphe 28 pan eyeshadow palette which the shades were picked out by the YT makeup guru Jaclyn Hill (hence the name). Each shadow comes out to be just a dollar which is a phenomenal value! I think they are normally $2 ea. This is my very first order from Morphe. This palette sold out very, very quickly but they restocked it a 2nd time which is how I got it but it also sold out on the 2nd time in literally like less than 72 hours! Morphe was taking pre-sale orders on it but it was shipped in a very prompt fashion althou the website was giving ppl errors (luckily not me!) like charging the credit cards 2-3x & giving an error then Morphe allegedly not answering their chat & I tried to phone in a question I had, but then I saw that they weren't answering the phone nor emails took forever to correspond w them as I had a Q so not real impressed unfortunately w the customer service... But the shadows are awesome! The best palette I own now. So many shades are unique to my collection (I normally buy neutrals like all those UD Nakeds types of colors!), sunset peach, vivid blazing oranges, jewel toned purples & burgundy & even a pine evergreen thrown in. I wish she had included a black or a true white but I also understand that black or white arent really unique so she wanted to go do all of her FAVES u can get black any old time but the rest of these colors are not easily duped. These shadows are like butter! And they wear incredibly no creasing nor fading (i use DS primers). Truly beautiful & a gr8 value. So sad that it sold out but for the individuals who did not get it u can buy the singles. I consider this to be a very high quality palette that would flatter any skin tone. This palette is the best makeup item I have bought in forever, it makes me so happy!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nc 42 - love love love this palette! Lots of color combos and super blend able.