NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not as patchy and streaky as Transylvania but pretty sheer. It is a nice color but not exactly what I would call matte.

on 6/4/2016 2:53:00 AM

One of my favorite lip products! I'm a big fan of Nyx's line of matte lip creams and this one is my favorite shade. Great to apply and lasts very well. Went to the gym straight from the my office job and it didn't budge! Just a bit drying though, so make sure you exfoliate and apply lip balm before use.

I love the soft matte lip creams. They dry nice and don't budge although there may be a little bit of transfer depending on what you do. This one is just one of my favourite colours. Its the perfect dark red burgundy and can be made lighter or darker if you put a lip colour under it first. The packaging is nice but fragile. The price was decent but it would be nice if it were a couple dollars cheaper. It smells just like vanilla cake as the others do and overall i think its a great product!

on 1/18/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a very beautiful, nice, burgundy wine color.

The formula on this is very soft and not very drying at all. The only issue I have is that it does fade (on my bottom lip) and it isn't opaque enough to completely color both of my duo toned lips. The staying power of this is questionable.

on 1/13/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok I have mixed feelings on this one only because of the formula, I have tried multiple and I just think the actual formula is lacking. For the price? Hell ya stellar lippy but that's why I removed a star. The color?! TO DIE FOR really fabulous! So between value and color totally 4 stars it Goes on smooth but doesn't last long! Nice medium matte look I DO recommend! Can't wait to try a nude!

on 1/6/2016 2:49:00 PM

First of all I do not really wear a lot of lipstick although I love the look once on but this lip cream is fantastic.

The lip cream comes in a small tube but does contain an applicator which really helps with applying round the edges of the lips.

The colour is absolutely gorgeous. I have been looking for a dark burgundy colour for ages and kept looking at Copenhagen. I was really sceptical about it being matte and drying out the lips but this isn't the case at all. All I did was apply a hydrating lip cream approx 10 mins before and then applied the product and my lips felt hydrated all night.

The lip creme lasts all night so I did not really have to do any touch ups even when eating and drinking.

If you are looking for a dark burgundy colour I would highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Holy grail. I use this with mac matte sin and it's literally bae. Fave lip color.

I have a million of these lip creams and I love them. The colors are great, pigmentation is flawless, application is great.
This Copenhagen one is probably my least favorite though. The color is an absolutely beautiful dark cranberry which is perfect for fall. So I had high hopes for it. But I feel like this one was actually way more slippery than any of the other colors I've tried. It went on almost like liquid. It was the weirdest thing. And it didn't apply evenly at all. It was so patchy and uneven. I had to put clear lip balm on top and that helped it a little bit.
Staying power was good and like I said, the color is so beautiful. The formula on this one was just a little disappointing to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The texture is way more slippery than I had expected, but it lasted much longer than other lipsticks. It was a bit difficult to apply. I had to paint it on a bit at a time, and use as little as possible, in order to keep it from looking patchy. The color is beautiful though. It's not an exact duplicate or anything, but it does look a little bit like NARS Scarlett Empress.

on 10/20/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Sorry to be the lone dissenter here but this applied SO patchy. It was disappointing :( I have this in other colors & they are great! but for some reason, this darker one (came out a pretty burgundy on my pigmented lips) took a million tries to get it opaque & even. It just kept pooling on the inside of my lip. Returned. 2 lippies for the price and color.