Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation SPF25

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation SPF25

3.7

Active ingredient: Octinoxate 7.49, Inactive ingredients: TRISILOXANE, ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, OXIDIZED CORN OIL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, AQUA (WATER), PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SILICA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL, ALPHA-ISOMTHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT POWDER. [MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)] N 090001/Z

on 9/17/2018 4:47:00 AM

It is an amazing very fluid foundation that will settle immediately to a natural even-toned skin that has a pretty and very natural glow.
The whole effect makes it exceptionally natural like your skin just a better version.

I wish the colour choice could be wider and the product contained preferably no fragrance (or at least less of it). Although the fragrance does not bother me, it is a very pleasant “powdery” elegant thing, but it is utterly unnecessary in a product like this.

I did try the colour 030 when it was launched in 2015 and I find that the same colour (030) became more yellow and a tad darker compared to 2015. I also find the product much less drying now than when launched and prefer it like it is today.

2018 Formula: Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 7.49%
Inactive Ingredients: Trisiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Oxidized Corn Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Alpha-Isomthyl Ionone, Coumarin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract [May Contain: CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] N 09364/A

on 8/13/2018 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had the previous Dior Nude Skin Glowing Foundation and I loved it (though I had to find ways to make it work because the shade is a bit too pale for my skin). I bought this since it is the newly formulated Dior Nude series but to my disappointment it is totally different from it's predecessors. The new Dior Nude Air has very watery consistency, which is good and makes it easier to blend even with hands and without lathering on layers of primers. The downside which stops me from repurchasing is that it seems to be build more for oily skin type. It managed to stop oils on my T-zone (even my friend who has very oily skin praised its mattifying power) but it also clings to my fine lines more than the previous formula. In conclusion great everyday foundation for oily skin. Steer clear if you have dry skin.

Hi everyone. I finally have decided to write a review about my experience with this serum foundation. I have tried several serum/foundations with the dropper, such as the discontinued Sephora teint (may you rest in beauty heaven) this was a great foundation at only $26, the physicians formula one cant remember the name but it has purple dots on it $14,the Giorgio Armani Maestro $65, and I believe I am missing one more, but I cant think of it right now. All of the previously mentioned foundations are the dropper application kind, with a medium sheer buildable coverage. The Dior Nude Air Serum is over the years my go to foundation. I buy it for $53, so I would love to be able to pay less for this, but its $53 and i just cough up my earned coin and get the bottle. I feel as though the dropper gives you great control on the amount of product, and to me its more hygienic. Although, there is always a bit of foundation left in the bottle, because the dropper doesnt go all the way to the bottom of the bottle. This foundation lasts me about 3 months sometimes 4, I use it every day. The bottle is glass, so be careful not to drop it. My skin is sensitive, and i have some discoloration do to melasma. I do not really like the "made up/dolled up" look, and i love that with this foundation my skin Looks slightly dewy, natural, and just feels very good on my skin. I actually see the benefits it brings to my skin, this foundation does heal your skin, thus its a serum/foundation, and it has SPF 25, so I'm a happy camper. I have had nights out, where I wanted to have a "dolled up" look, and I was able to build up the coverage with this foundation, and it did not look cakey. Application wise, I use to apply it with my kabuki brush, and it looked great, I also applied it with my fingers, also not bad, but better with the brush. And now I apply it with a dampened original beatyblender, this makes a difference, the foundation itself does look airbrushed, but let me tell you this is just WOW. amazing.And looks and feels natural, not cakey, not overbearing, just so silky and amazing. I do use a moisturizer underneath this. For my skin Glamglow moisturizer works great, you might have to find a moisturizer that isnt too liquidy for this foundation, and also not thick. Also since this foundation is a runny foundation, as are all dropper foundations, the concealer to use with this best would be a water based concealer (that is what the consultant told me) I personally use the tarte rainforest of the sea concealer and it blends beautifully. I sometimes try to experiment and try out other foundations and I always revert back to this one. I highly suggest going to Sephora, Macys, Nordstrom or whatever else store sells this, getting a color match and getting a sample to try. The only Downside of this foundation is the colour pallet is extremely limited, For such an internationally acclaimed brand to only have 8 (!!!!WTF8!!) colours of this beautiful foundation is really ridiculous. Overall, Im not happy with spending $53 for this, if you do find a similar product for cheaper, please send me a message :) But I say you should go get yourself a free sample and try it out! ALSO REMEMBER TO SHAKE THE BOTTLE AND PRESSING THE DROPPER A FEW TIMES THEN SHAKING THE BOTTLE AGAIN I feel like some people left not great reviews, about the finish of the foundation, due to not taking this important step.

on 11/16/2017 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

It's a very nice foundation to wear on a lazy Sunday. Light coverage and doesn't cling on to dry patches. Mattify my face and look like skin. Very comfortable to wear.

on 11/15/2017 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Have just used this Foundation and really like the silky texture and easy of application, it is very Light and Sheer in coverage but makes skin look Lovely !
Although expensive it did not irritate my skin like the cheaper version which have high alcohol content.
This has been out for a while and would recommend this as a light, soft and luminous look. (Shade 30) I have Mature Skin with no lines or pigmentation,
and this is not really meant to cover everything, it will lightly even out tone !
Shade 30 M/Beige is nice shade not pasty looking.
(My go to is Lancome Visionaire for coverage and moisturising)

on 10/25/2017 2:40:00 PM

I absolutely adore the product. It has a permanent place in my kit. It is super light, and tends to feel lighter than applying moisturiser or sunscreen on my face. The SPF is an added bonus and diminishes the need to apply coats of additional sun protecting products. The foundation is runny and blends beautifully. I apply it with my finger and spread it as it gives it a natural glow. The product is genius as it gives a flawless finish. I have got innumerable compliments and recommended the product to family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend it. I wear the shade 40 and use the Diorstar concealer with it. Apply this foundation over concealer, add some eyeliner on your waterline, Diorshow mascara, the lip maximiser or color reviving lip balm and you're good to go under 5 minutes.

I was very tempted to buy this foundation,took some time reading the reviews,searched for it online since its cheaper to buy then in my country. But couldnt find my shade available online so had to buy it in person.
The foundation runs in few shades only wich is not good,there should be more colour choices but i found my match in 023 peachy tone. My undertone is yellow and this foundation runs a bit yellow in general. I have ok skin,few issues since a gave birth(melasma). But in general im ok dont need that much coverage just on those areas. The coverage is sheer to medium kinda.. it evens out the skintone nicely. Its very moisturizing and has a faint smell to it. Not strong,doesnt bother me at all. My skin is dry so this is perfect for me. I dont like cakey foundations and find them to be a trend at the moment. This makes you look good in a natural way. Its very velvety,sets to a mouse type of foundation once applied. Its very runny. Wouldnt use a sponge or a brush with this,since that would waste the product.I use my fingers and it works best.Very happy with it,besides the price. But you cant have it all i guess.

this makes part of my perfect duo

on 9/5/2017 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I only get this because I cannot find GA Maestro, and makeupalley said this is the dupe for it. Admittedly, the price is better than GA, but I'd rather have GA than this.

Texture wise, altough both foundations contain silicone, GA is better and it clearly says 'no primer needed'. Diorskin, not so much. Maestro glides and mixes with every other products I put on my face effortlessly. This needs a bit of work. Since I have grown lazy because Maestro makes it a loy easier for me, I find it a tad annoying.

Shade wise, I am NC 25-30, and Maestro in 5.5 matches to my complexion like the second skin. Diorskin Nude Air 030 Medium Beige is wayyyy too yellow. I've always known that I have strong yellow undertone, but this is like I put turmeric powder all over my face. Not that bad,but you get the point.

My skin has a tendency to fall on the dry side, and meanwhile I have no problem at all with Maestro, Nude Air seems to suck the life out of me. Not that bad, but you get the idea (again).

I dont think I would buy it again, but maybe if I keep finding hard times to get GA Maestro, what choice do I have?

EDIT:
I have to take one lippie out because it clings on my dry patches like c r a z y y . Holy moly just what the strawberryicecreammacchiato!
Nope. That's a no from me,Dior

on 5/23/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just repurchased this foundation which says a lot. I ran to sephora the minute I ran out because this stuff is liquid gold. I have normal/dry acne prone skin. I suffer from cystic acne and have dark marks from acne scarring. I apply this thin liquid with Wayne goss foundation brush. I first apply benefit boiing concealer on my acne marks, then benefit erase paste under my eyes with boiing in top, then I buff Dior nude air on top all over my face and neck. I wear it in 021 and am nc20. It's a little yellow for me but I can still pull it off. It dries down to a beautiful almost powder like finish and makes me look like a porcelain doll with perfect skin even though my skin is far from perfect. Even though it's thin, it has medium-full coverage, but still looks like skin. I will keep repurchasing.