3.1

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

20 days ago

I figured I would give this a try because the ingredients list didn't have any of my known triggers and it said it was fragrance free and for extra dry skin. My skin is sensitive in that it breaks out but it usually doesn't have any type of other negative reactions to new products. This immediately left my face with a burning sensation upon application. Left it on for five minutes and this feeling dissipated some but I washed it off. Not worth testing for me.

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

a month ago

My skin is beginning to lose elasticity. This isn't really a moisturizer, but a skin plumper. I use it overnight under my eyes and in my "parentheses" lines (naso-labial folds). The way I use it is after a shower or washing my face, I tap some of this onto those areas to hold on to the moisture, then I use a regular moisturizer on top of it (and on my whole face.) I wake up without the deep hollows I would otherwise have under my eyes, and my frowny face lines are plumped and soft. I don't need this stuff, but I find it very soothing to apply after a long day. I like the way the blue jar looks on my skincare shelf. All my other products are plain or medical-looking. I know not everyone likes jar packaging, but I use so little of this. A pump would dispense too much. I've had the same jar for months and it will last me the rest of the winter. I'll buy the fragrance free version of this again. I had a sample of a scented version and it is not the same. It burned my skin a bit. Gotta go with the plain one for extra dry skin.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 months ago

I got since I really love my face serum from this line and wanted to try something else, especially since I am running low on my usual. I gotta say though, this definitely is better then my Garnier moisturizer. I didn't need to use as much, just a tiny bit on my finger and it absorbed so fast, only took a few seconds and my face feels so moist and hydrated compared to whenever I used the Garnier moisturizer which is also a nice product but not as strong, its better for people with dry skin but not extremely dry like mine is. Despite being a heavier or stronger moisturizer this Hydro Boost one feels super lightweight and doesn't feel or look greasy. Does have a natural scent to it but they didn't add any perfumes into it. Is a little more money then my usual moisturizer but is far more effective, especially for my skins needs. Highly recommend if you have very dry and/or deydrated skin but don't want something super thick, heavy feeling or greasy.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

4 months ago

I have acne prone oily skin(I did a course of medication and now I only have a few breakouts sometimes), but I bought this dry skin version because it was fragrance free.It did not moisturise even my oily skin enough, I wonder how is it for very dry skin? It left my nose dry and later I heard in Dr Dray's review that it is a humectant and shouldn't be used alone(which neutrogena never mentioned). And it made my skin so textured and I see some white heads popping up too which I think is because of the high silicone contents in this one, it has like a 100 different types of dimethicone.I know most of the dermatologists consider silicones safe and you can't cut down them completely because they are in every thing, but everybody's skin is different and this much silicone is definitely not tolerable by my skin. I had high hopes I guess I will contnue using the neutrogena oil free moisturizer which doesn't accentuate texture on my skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 months ago

I have dry, dehydrated, aging skin and live in a dry climate (Los Angeles). So, I need a lot of moisture and am always on the lookout for great products. I liked this Hydro Boost gel-cream. I put this on clean, wet skin. Afterward, I lock-in the moisture with a heavy cream/ occlusive layer. It's simple and works well. I appreciate that I can purchase it easily at drugstores, Target, etc. I do actually prefer hyaluronic acid products that are liquid serums. They seem to layer better, especially if I am using other serums, sunscreen, and makeup. I find this gel-cream can feel a little thick. It's a small thing and really more of a preference. Though, this is still a good product and would purchase again if needed.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 months ago

First of all. I bought 10 travel size tubes bc I don’t like jars. I recommend it, as I ended up with many more ounces of product for less $$. And a convenient tube. I bought this for under eyes. I follow dr dray YouTube & you have to apply this to a damp face. That’s how hyaluronic acid works. If you apply to dry skin, it can dry your skin out. Also make sure you get the fragrance free version. I apply to my damp face, then apply cerave lotion. My skin is so picky. I break out in cysts or rash from almost everything I put on it. So far so good. Works great under my eyes also. Makes them feel soft & hydrated. And I can skip the oils that always get into my eyes! ***Edit*** STILL LOVING THIS!!!!! When I wash my face, it feels sooo soft & smooth!! It’s the ONLY product I’ve ever used that I saw results immediately. Anyone who doesn’t love hyaluronic acid, it’s obvious you’re using it wrong. Apply to damp skin, then moisturize. If you apply to dry skin, it has no water to hold onto.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

6 months ago

Its OKAY. I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers in jars firstly but it's not a deal breaker. It works fine, moisturizes and sinks in well and dosnt break me out..BUT THE SMELL! It SAYS fragrance free, but it smells like the air freshener of an outhouse. I like it but I cant get over how gross it smells and I like to somewhat enjoy my skincare routine, wont buy again unless they change the scent.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

8 months ago

I really hate this product. It just feels gross, doesn’t feel hydrating, feels like it’s doing nothing, and broke me out.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 months ago

I bought this cream on a whim and I love it. I struggle to find creams that are sufficiently hydrating for my dry skin but sit ok under makeup. I did not expect this cream to be enough on its own and it’s not. I layer with the Ordinary Buffet serum and a sunscreen/hydrating primer but it behaves so nicely under foundation. It reminds me a lot of the Dr Dennis Gross gel cream but I think this one goes better on my skin, is cheaper and more hydrating. This one is close to a holy grail for me.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

9 months ago

I only bought this to be used as a primer for my oil free foundation. I needed something thats gel cream without oil so my Chantecaille Gel Foundation can apply smoother. It works well in that sense. I didnt expect much from this cream and i find it to work well under my foundation. It doesnt make me feel tight or dehydrated. I also dont get super greasy by the end of the day. I am combo oily t zone dry everywhere else for reference. Its fragrance feel but smells like plastic. I am still testing it out and will report back. For now its a good day time moisturizer. I dont have much to complain other than the smell. Edit- after using this for a week. I cannot stand the chemical plastic smell. Its really bad i returned it. I much prefer Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel

About reviewer (412 reviews)

Age25-29