Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color R3

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Lasts a long time gives great colour and coverage more than any other box dye or salon dye, fade is gradual and slow and great for darker hair!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I haven't read if anyone else reviewed this product, so this is just my personal experience with this product. The product didn't smell very strong to me, but lets be honest hair dye isn't meant to smell good. I have thick hair that has been processed more times than I can count, lets just say if it wasn't for the baby pictures I wouldn't have a clue as to what my natural hair color is. My hair was dark brown before I dyed it, I had to use 2 boxes because I have long hair. This product did exactly what I wanted it to. It is meant for people with dark hair that want to do something spunky and thats exactly what it did.

I wouldn't call myself a mermaid, but it def got me the closest shade of red to Ariel that I would be comfortable with. The color does wash out for about a week but all in all it is my go to product and has been for over a year. I love this stuff.