Sexy Hair Concepts Smooth Sexy Hair Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Masque

No Image

on 10/11/2017 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This conditioner really penetrates the hair (from dsoarhair.com) and leaves your hair wonderfully moisturized. It doesn't leave any residue or build up in the hair, either.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

One of the best deep conditioners I've ever found. It's fairly new, in funky purple packaging. Comes in a tub, which I don't love, but tub packaging does not bother me as much as most people. Anyways, the product is great. The matching shampoo is lovely too, and they work great together. The shanpoo is sulfate free, but lathers and really cleans your hair. I feel like after I use the shampoo and this conditining treatment my hair is verrrrrrry smooth. It's tough to get that glass-like shine and slip with my hair, as its naturally wavy and thick. This conditioner really penetrates the hair (because of the coconut oil) and leaves your hair wonderfully moisturized. It doesn't leave any residue or build up in the hair, either. I've used almost every deep conditioner/hair mask you could think of, and this one is far superior. It's not just a bunch of silicones and artificial ingredients like other hair treatments, that just give your hair the ILLUSION of being healthier and smoother. This stuff is the real deal. Greatly improves the health of hair, and leaves it shiny and soft. The price isn't too bad, either. I paid $22 for mine at Chatters in Canada. Will repurchase :)