Carmex Lip Balm

CarmexLip BalmEnter TitleLip Balm

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.7%, Camphor 1.7%, Phenol 0.4% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: beeswax, cetyl esters, flavor, fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum, salicylic acid and cocoa seed butter

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Excellent lip balm to use any time of the day.

Maybe use a gentler one for applications during the day. It comes in a cute yellow pot and I really like the smell- cross between vanilla and Vicks. When you apply it it tingles and within hours lips are softer and flake free. There are so many lip balms out there that just don't work but in my opinion this isn't one of them. I haven't found it drying at all. Also, from what I can gather, it's animal friendly- a big plus for me. Very inexpensive as well

on 4/3/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG lip balm. The one and only lip balm I've used for years. Forget the fancy ones and get this basic one.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the one and only you need for cracked and chapped lips. Don't waste your money on anything else- this is cheap and effective. HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Great product! Makes my lips soft and smooth.

on 2/29/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

First of all, I have only purchased carmex in the normal chapstick container, the one where you twist the bottom to get more product.

This chapstick is bomb. ok. It leaves my lips smooth and conditioned for a long time, whereas for other chapsticks, I feel like I have to constantly reapply and or wet my lips (neither works). I was using another brand that was not working, I finally repurchased carmex and the change was instant. This is a staple product. I only gave it 4/5 because perhaps there's room for improvement (doesn't smell good, sometimes leaves a whitish residue if it's cold) but as of now it's my favourite cause it gets the job done.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

HORRIBLE. I can't get past the smell or the taste and God forbid you wind up accidently getting some in your mouth. *gag* I will never understand the hype.

on 1/3/2012 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use Carmex in a tube and I can't deny the change I've seen in my lips since then. Other chap sticks dry out too fast or leave a greasy feeling but not this. Although the taste leaves a lot to be desired, it really protects my lips from chapping and lasts a while. Same for Carmex in a tin.

on 10/16/2011 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Too much menthol- burned the crap out of my lips. I must have gotten a bad batch, because I bought one of these about two years ago and didn't have a problem. Sorry, given what I went through, I won't/can't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love Carmex!! I have been using it for as long as I can remember and I must say it is probably the best lip moisturizer ever. I mean the taste and smell isn't all that great, but it works wonders for my lips. I prefer this over Vaseline because when I am using a lip moisturizer I like for it to tingle and Vaseline does not do that. My,lips stay moist longer with Carmex and they are always soft.

on 1/11/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using carmex for years and it is really the only lip balm that works and helps against my chapped lips. When im not wearing lip stick or lip gloss i have my carmex on...i find it also works really well under my lip stick it helps it to glide on smoothly and stay on longer.

Top Rated Lip Treatments