Carmex Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Carmex Lip Balm
CarmexLip BalmEnter TitleLip Balm

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.7%, Camphor 1.7%, Phenol 0.4% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: beeswax, cetyl esters, flavor, fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum, salicylic acid and cocoa seed butter

Brilliant to keep in your bag for daily use to keep your lips moist but also is a good treatment if you suffer from flaky skin at the sides of your nose. It keeps the flakes away with regular use. I get this problem now & again and Carmex does the trick. Apply before bed and after blowing your nose! If you have a cold, it is very soothing.

Makes your breath smell good, in my opinion. keeps lips soft and smooth and perfect lip balm for kissing-not sticky but will get on his lips, loll. very cheap, i buy in bulk and use it lot through out the day. keeps lips moisturized for a long time and WORKS! LOVE.

on 3/12/2016 10:49:00 AM

For cold sores, Carmex® Original Lip Balm is outstanding - I wouldn't be without it. And it's excellent for sore cuticles too.

But it's not for everyday lip use. For that, I use either ChapStick® if I'm out and about and at home, I use organic, unrefined shea butter.

on 2/26/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love love loveeeee carmex.

I've used Vaseline for as long as i can remember and it just doesn't make my dry lips disappear. But as soon as i first applied carmex (in the lovely squeezy tube, meaning your fingers don't get all nasty) I noticed a difference straight away. my lips weren't greasy but softer and smoother, they felt fresh and healthy too.

I would seriously seriously recommend carmex over ANY other lip balm product. it works wonders.

on 2/23/2016 5:16:00 PM

When I first bought Carmex, I loved it. Everytime I applied it, it kind of felt like how it feels after you've brushed your teeth. But now after a couple of months of using it, i've realized that it only softens your lips when it's applied on the lips, but when it's not, it dries your lips. My lips gets so dry when I don't apply Carmex.

The ingredients aren't that great either:
Petrolatum (artificial vaseline), Lanolin (Crude Fat), Cetyl Esters (Wax), Paraffin (The same wax that is used for candles), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beezwax), Camphor (chemically manufactured from turpentine oil), Menthol (Alcohol), Salicylic Acid (Keratolytic), Vanillin, Parfum (Perfume), Hydroxycitronellal (perfume ingredient), Limonene (liquid hydrocarbon), Linalool (terpene alcohol), Geraniol (monoterpenoid and alcohol), Citronellol (monoterpenoid)

I would recommend something with more natural ingredients. The next lip balm i'm trying is Hurraw.

Everyone i know swears by this stuff, personally i hate it! It burns like hell when i apply it, my lips are so dry that it literally hurts after using it. It really makes my lips a lot more dry and sore than they ever were to begin with. It smells bad, is really greasy and slippery and does not last long as well.

This pot is great! I always use carmex before I apply my make up and it makes my (mostly dried out) lips look great. I can even wear matte lipsticks and they don't dry out. The packaging gets 4/5, because it's not very hygienic to put my fingers in every time (in my country, there's only the pot available).

on 8/6/2015 8:31:00 AM

I cannot stand the scent of this product. I do not think it moisturizes better than many other products that are more natural and smell a lot better. Do not let the drugstore price fool you.

on 5/29/2015 6:36:00 PM

Best lip balm. Can't live without the cherry version!!

on 3/14/2015 8:17:00 PM

Oh my lips, nothing else seems to work. The one in the pot is a better consistency than the tube - its slightly thicker and seems more moisturising. I adore this stuff! I think the smell is like marmite; some hate it or love it. I like it but i have been using it forever and so it doesn't bother me anymore - it is quite fragrant and does have a very unique scent. It lasts forever so for its price it is well worth it. Definitely will continue to repurchase!

Popular Lip Treatments