Carmex Lip Balm

CarmexLip BalmEnter TitleLip Balm

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.7%, Camphor 1.7%, Phenol 0.4% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: beeswax, cetyl esters, flavor, fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum, salicylic acid and cocoa seed butter

on 12/8/2002 3:20:00 PM

If you want a good lip balm to soften your lips then Carmex is it. The smell is menthol which some people may not like but it is the best lip balm out there and cheap too. You can buy it in either a tube or pot.

on 12/8/2002 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really disliked this lipbalm. It smelled pretty bad and dried out my lips. I bought this because I read something about it in a mag but I guess I should just stick with my smiths rosebud salve.

on 12/8/2002 7:18:00 PM

This tastes revolting but it really makes my lips feel soft during the extra cold weather.

on 12/9/2002 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really hate this lipbalm. Medicated lipbalms aren't helpful to lips in the least, and can actually cause dryness, peeling and irritation, instead of helping. Has a very menthol smell, that's not pleasant. There are far better drugstore lipbalms than this.

on 12/30/2002 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have chronically chapped, flaky lips until I remember to use this stuff. The salicylic acid exfoliates brilliantly. Once my lips are smooth, I prefer less irritating balms. Do not use Carmex if your lips feel burnt.

My dry and cracked lips were cured instantly after using this Carmex EZ-on Applicator. I got the same great soothing tingle that I get from carmex in a pot. This is better b/c there is no messy sticky stuff on my fingers. This little tube has SPF 15 and the price is just $1.14 at Target. I've been using softlips for the longest time. Since I bought Carmex in a tube I've tossed those softlips for good. Carmex is a much better buy.

on 12/31/2002 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This really moisturizes my lips but it smells so bad that it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Too bad because it really works. I've seen it in pot and squeeze tube formulas.

on 1/1/2003 1:38:00 PM

This is really waxy--at least the stick version--and I didn't like that my lips were still dry after using it.

on 1/4/2003 4:15:00 PM

Blech, blech, blech -- I hate this stuff -- the waxy texture and the nasty scent/taste.

on 1/9/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THIS IS GREAT! i love the tube i have it in and it moisturizes great! the smell isnt bad either... and a little glossy shine! i cant stop putting this on and the tingly feeling it leaves is nice!

Top Rated Lip Treatments