Carmex Lip Balm

CarmexLip BalmEnter TitleLip Balm

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Menthol 0.7%, Camphor 1.7%, Phenol 0.4% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: beeswax, cetyl esters, flavor, fragrance, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum, salicylic acid and cocoa seed butter

Carmex lip balm really works. I used it when it was winter in another country. My lips rarely got dry since back in my home country it is not dry and I found that the lip balm that I usually use is not strong enough. So I try this and the result was amazing in one day my lip became moister. Maybe it might get a bit sticky however it is not a problem if you don't use lipstick.

There is no problem with the packaging.

If dry lip is one of the main problems that really irritates you. You might want to consider this lip balm

Makes your breath smell good, in my opinion. keeps lips soft and smooth and perfect lip balm for kissing-not sticky but will get on his lips, loll. very cheap, i buy in bulk and use it lot through out the day. keeps lips moisturized for a long time and WORKS! LOVE.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is amazing!!!!!!!!! I'm hooked. I don't know if my lips are addicted to lipbalms (it's purely psychological bs!), this is my fave lip balm. I can count on it. It's reliable. It's an old friend esp when I have fever blisters. The stick is rather unpleasant w the SPF as it tastes bitter but this just is distinctive flavored i can't describe it. It's kind of spicy & minty, totally proprietary & unique. It heals lips. It heals when u got a cold & ur nose gets red & sore I put it on there. I use it as a cuticle cream somexs. It's a dollar! Enough w me, try it, or try it again! :-)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I couldn't use Carmex after my top lip broke out in tiny bumps and went numb. I thought it might have been the lip balm's "exfoliating" properties at work but I suspect it is an allergic reaction. I have used Carmex before in its pommegranate stick form with no problems but the original is the one I can't use. There are lots of good reviews and I don't doubt that however I each product is not for everyone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love carmex! It is my fave lip product and it really helps my lips!

on 10/26/2016 7:49:00 PM

The thought of running out of Carmex brings me out in a cold sweat. I've tried scores of other lip balms at all sorts of prices but nothing holds a candle to proper original Carmex in a tin. I only need to apply it two or three times a day, it feels lovely and tingly and the smell is divine. It doesn't bring me out in spots round my lip line or make lipstick slide off and even in a -10 Celsius winter it kept dry crusty blee at bay. Unfortunately I've found that the other formulations (cherry, tube, stick) are not as good, which is a shame as I love the idea of cherry Carmex and the other types of packaging are more hygienic/portable, but I'm prepared to wear my Carmex bulge with pride and spend a few minutes messing about with a cotton bud to keep the tin clean. Honourable mention to the lime flavour stick formulation, though, randomly it's the best of the rest and way superior to the 'original' stick formula. The Peanuts tins have taken me a long way towards achieving self-actualisation.

on 10/14/2016 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The god of lip balms. Carmex is the only lip balm that I can turn to when others cease to give me moisture. And it's cheap!

The smell is gorgeous, not too powerful but it's nice when using it. The texture is creamy and light, not too oily or waxy, just perfect. I use this before bed and in the morning, it's never too heavy. When I apply this stuff, I can feel the menthol and my lips feel fresh and plump.

It absorbs fast and lasts all day. Sometimes I reapply after about 5 hours if I want more moisture, but it's not necessary at all. I love, love, love how they offer a variety of packaging, even though I've only used the classic tin.

I'm not really a fan of tins because I'm weird about putting my finger in the product, but it's not really a huge problem. Sometimes the odd dirt or piece of hair gets in the tin, but it can be easily removed with a q-tip dabbed in rubbing alcohol, not a big deal.

The tin is small and can be put anywhere - purse, backpack, coat pocket, ect. A little goes a long way with this stuff and one tin last months.

If you want hydrated, soft, and plump lips, use this god send. You will not regret it. Also, the taste isn't that bad. It vaguely tastes like artificial vanilla.

Everyone loves this stuff but I cannot stand the taste of this....ewwwwwww

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just lovely. Thick and glossy but also moisturising. Such a bargain as well!!!! Works a treat and plumps up lips

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am absolutely devoted to the Carmex brand. After having tried this product about 8 years ago, I have since attempted to use other products like Nivea lip balm, Blistex, Vaseline, etc. Yet, I always seem to come back to my beloved Carmex as it is the only lip balm that actually combats my dry, chapped lips.

Normally, I'll put this on every now and again during the day if I'm feeling dry. Also, if you put this on just before you start doing your makeup, by the time you get to doing your lips, they feel incredibly hydrated and soft which makes for easy lip liner, lipstick and/or gloss application.

Even on the days when I don't want to wear any makeup, I still need my Carmex. It acts as a slight gloss to, adding some shine to the lips.