Lioele Super gold snail BB cream

Lioele  Super gold snail BB cream
Super gold snail BB cream

3.9

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Prunus Tomentosa Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinensis Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Pinus Koraiensis Seed Extract, Walnut Seed Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Acerola Fruit Extract, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Copernicia Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Trihydroxystearin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethlsiloxysilicate, Sucrose, Serine, Arginine, PCA, Beta-Sitosterol, Steareth-4, Cholesterol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Alanine, Threonine, Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl, Glutamate, Palmeth-2 Phosphate, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides, Gold.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AWESOME! The snail thing spooks me a bit, but I've been loving Jane Iredale, but this is on another level LOVELY! Very lightweight, soothing, clean non-chemical scent, and has a medium coverage on my very Oily, 38yr. old skin.

on 12/15/2016 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is thick and has really good coverage. There is no strong, lingering smell. It is yellow and not gray. The color is a bit too dark but I don't mind it too much. The major downside is it breaks me out. That is a dealbreaker. It also makes my face shiny all day. There is no oil control.

on 8/16/2016 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very thick in texture, more like a foundation than a BB cream. Too orange in color, with zero oil control, and it fades unevenly over the course of the day, leaving my face with odd bare patches. No thanks.

on 6/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

I have been on the hunt for a bb cream that would work for my skin and has a really good coverage. After trying almost every be cream, this is the one! I have normal/combo skin and this bb cream lasts a really long time. I'm about an nc20 for reference and got the color 21. It gives my skin a natural healthy glow and I get compliments all the time at work. It has a slight smell so if you are sensitive to that then this might not be right for you. I would definitely repurchase. If you want a full coverage natural looking bb cream that makes you look glow and look gorgeous then this BBK cream is for you!

on 4/28/2016 11:44:00 AM

This BB cream is awesome! It make my skin so beautiful and healthy glow. It contains Gold extract what I can see that make my skin little bit to gold colour. It looks on my skin really very nice. I was using Peripera I love BB cream and its a little bit better cause it last all day I didnt need to touch up the skin and it had full coverage but it looks very natural. Unfortunately it is not possible to buy it already. The Gold Snail BB cream dont look so much natural how i would wish but it is still second best bb cream what i tried. I tried about 7 -9 creams.

So, I've only tried this in sample form a few times but never went out and felt like I needed to buy this.

FYI: I have dry acne prone skin with redness.

Pros:
Fantastic coverage, makes your skin feel soft

Cons:
Feels too moist, after setting on my face for 10 minutes I needed to pick up my phone. After I finished my call I noticed that it had not completely dried and my phone screen had some residue on it. Also the 'full coverage' does not last all day. When I came home afterwards I noticed that the redness that it had covered was showing up a little.

Verdict: I wouldn't buy a whole bottle, but would greatly take free samples to use every so often. The full coverage does not last all day, but still covers a little bit.

Es muy buena!! Tiene una excelente cobertura! Compre el tono 23 y me queda muy bien para mi su tono amarillo y nc25

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this for its coverage and it is relatively easy to apply compared to foundations. Compared to other BB creams however, this does not spread so easily. It is not watery in texture and is quick thick and heavy (hence the coverage); in fact it covers my hyperpigmentation spots and acne better than my makeupforever HD concealer!

Even with thick coverage, it still looks natural which is great.

I have oily dehydrated skin and this doesn't give me any dry patches or flaky skin.

The reason why I haven't given it 5 stars is because, although I love the coverage, it is very thick which makes it not spread out very easily and you have to really work it into the skin to cover any large pores.

Oil-control is poor, so if you have oily skin then this really won't control shininess. I have to blot after 2 hours. However, this doesn't slip and slide on your face, but it DOES transfer if you touch your face or use oil blotting sheets.

Also, the colour is a bit too dark for my skin and it doesn't appear to have any brightening properties.

I do like this a lot more than the lioele triple the solution bb cream however.