Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage
Naked Skin Weightless Complete CoverageNaked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried out a sample of this in light warm, this doesn’t feel drying and has pretty good coverage although not full coverage. I actually am surprised that I like this one more than the all nighter concealer, just because this one looks more natural without the feel that my under eye is going to crack anytime. Wouldn’t purchase the full size though, as I have so many more concealers to finish first. The shade was pretty close to light warm in the all nighter concealer except this is just slightly darker, so that I can use it both under my eyes and on my face (could only use light warm in all nighter under my eyes). For reference I am NC20.

on 8/21/2018 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My boyfriend bought me this on Christmas, in July I just finish it after using it everyday since I got it. Is amazing, full coverage, a lot of shades, it feels super light on the skin, is so good, worth completely the money.
It does apply beautiful and blends easily, last all day even if you don't set it with powder, I always do but one day I forgot to do it and it still looks good.

on 8/9/2018 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used this concealer primarily for my under eye area in shade Light Neutral. The color was perfect for me, which was my favorite part. As far as the under eye area, this creased immediately, and even with setting powder it still creased. As far as coverage, it was okay, did not completely hide my dark circles on its own. The packaging is annoying because I’ve finished the tube and there is still some product at the bottom that the wand cannot reach. If I find something else in this same shade, I will probably not buy this again.

on 8/7/2018 1:18:00 PM

I use or have used the Urban Decay Naked foundation, and have repurchased 3 times, and have been overall very pleased.

So, of course, when I found that they had concealer, it must be the same, right?

WRONG. Sadly, wrong. I think UD has great products, so I have to admit I am greatly disappointed. When I first applied it in Sephora, it looked beautiful. It was light to wear, and it really did cover my dark circles very well.

15 minutes later...I look in the mirror again...why did it look so dark? It had oxidized by what looked like 3 shades darker. I kept it on for a few more hours and by the time I was home, it had settled into my lines too well.

I guess I expected a lot more considering the foundation is so good. The claims they have must be made on the ingredients, not on the actual results of individuals as I cannot see it having stayed the same colour, or not settling in fine lines.

I would not buy until they try a new formula.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this concealer. It's not my all-time favourite (that would be Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer), but it's really good. I don't use huge amounts of concealer - I use it sparingly around my eyes when they are looking tired, and this blends in beautifully. It's undetectable when I use it. My skin can be on the dry side in winter, and normal in summer, and I find it doesn't just melt away quickly like some others do. I use 'Light/Warm' for my eyes and it does the job of covering while giving some nice uplifting colour. But again - doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, just looks like I slept well. I'll definitely re-purchase and find it's worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At the moment, this has been my favorite concealer I've ever tried. It's super hard to find concealers that work on me, as I'm extremely fair with warm undertones. This in "Fair Warm" is my perfect shade. (btw, if you swatch in store, its gonna oxidize like crazy. Don't base the color off of that, I haven't had any trouble on my face.) It blends super easily and a little goes a long way, I still have a decent amount left and I've had it since November of last year.
It can be a little difficult to blend at times and can look "too" bright on my undereyes if I'm not careful. I just have to remember to not slather it on.

on 5/23/2018 2:39:00 PM

this is the crustiest concealer i have ever tried.

you would expect a concealer marketed as "naked skin" to have more of a natural finish, which is what i was looking for, but this concealer is really, overwhelmingly matte, at least on my dry skin. it somehow manages to both be really matte but also really thin and sheer, so it doesn't have much coverage and is nearly impossible to build up.

the texture of this is really awful, it doesn't blend smoothly and i have to stand there trying to blend it in for way too long. it also clings to every dry patch and accentuates it. trying to cover up blemishes with it is useless.

on the positive side, the packaging is nice and it looks decent enough under the eyes, although still a bit crusty. overall though, this was a waste of money. way better stuff at the drugstore.

on 5/22/2018 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This concealer just isn't for me. I have tried to use this in a number of ways and applying it using different methods and it just looks awful on me. I purchased it primarily to use under my eyes but to possibly use on blemishes too. It looks so dry and separates quickly too. I applied over an eye cream and it made no difference. I usually love Urban Decay products so was disappointed. I do however think that this might potentially be better for those with a combination/oily skin type. I am NC20 and the shade I purchased is Light/Warm. The shade is OK but quite yellow. I have decided to stick with MAC Prolongwear concealer for now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I should have trusted the reviews here, but had heard good things on Youtube and decided to just go for it.

I bought it after trying it in store, which saw me remove my makeup, apply some UD moisturisers etc, and then this over it, and in the shops it seemed to look and feel great, so I walked out feeling confident. Well, that was where it ended, because apparently it only works if you apply it over other UD products.

I have dry skin, but manage this with good products, regular exfoliating, and by the time I'm done with my normal routine, my skin is hydrated and smooth, and is generally fine with most makeup products. I also spend a lot of money on SPF products that will work well under makeup, because otherwise, what's the point. I have two chemical SPF products (Heliocare and La Roche Posay) and one mineral (Juice Beauty). I have about 10 concealers (Dermablend/WetnWild/Catrice/Laura Mericer/Maybelline/Benefit/Bourjois) that I rotate through and about 10 foundations (MAC/Smashbox/Estee Lauder/Bourjois/Chanel). All of them work okay to brilliantly over these products.

I will not buy a primer for everyday use. I'm fine to use one for special occasions, but I really think the idea of a daily primer, when you've already applied a bunch of other skin care products and actives, is silly.

This concealer is currently the worst product in my arsenal. I would have intended to use a concealer like this as a cover for some light redness and as general complexion fixer on those days I don't want to wear foundation. I don't have dark circles, but I would have liked to have used it to lighten my under eye areas on days I look a little less for wear. I would have also used it for more full on make up days and special occasions.

That said, it applies TERRIBLY over both the chemical sunscreens. I have tried it 4 x in two weeks with these sunscreens, trying desperately to make it work. Twice, it turned into the most bizarre blotchy disaster, with even the most minimal application. It's honestly so bad that I've had to literally wash off my entire face and start everything again. The other two times, its taken any bit of dry skin I had, often finding dryness I didn't even known existed before (particularly around the nose area), and then made it look 100% worse. The first time I happened to be at the shops, and it was so bad, I had to go and buy that La Roche Posay Cicaplast Balm because the flakiness (out of no where) was so off putting.

It applies FINE over the mineral sunscreen, but in an hour it has settled into every single fine line on my face, and it's well faded.

Honestly, this product was an absolute disaster for me. If you identify with my skin type and skincare routine here, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER.

on 4/12/2018 9:22:00 AM

I do not recommend this for milia prone skin. The formula is great and it helps with dark circles, but this concealer gave me bumps and milia on my under eye skin. So dissapointing since it is not a cheap product. Will not repurchase.