Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage
Naked Skin Weightless Complete CoverageNaked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 1/10/2018 2:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Product has great coverage and blends well - it's can make skin rly good but they have recently raised the price of this concealer from £15 to like 19 quid and I don't think it's worth it. Shade range is a little confusing and mine oxidised quite badly- but usually it's fine. I wouldn't repurchase because there are so many other concealers out there for a better price and better quality.

on 1/2/2018 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The situation: deep-set under eye area with darkness and lots of lines. While the area is oily, it has the tendency to dry out depending on what I put on.

Pros:
Thick but not too creamy - minimises creasing for me.
Lots of product
Applicator good
Good colour range for my skin tone (NC 40-42)

This is the least creasy of the concealers I have tried though this still happens. This is in comparison to Estee Lauder double wear concealer. I'm not too harsh on that though because I have terribly deep lines. Slightly dries out my under eyes. Can rub off easily though I find this gets mitigated by my under eye routine.

I apply lots of cream, a setting spray (sometimes an eyeshadow primer instead), the concealer, wait a tiny bit to dry and then tap in, loose powder over the top.

on 12/1/2017 1:48:00 PM

This looks terrible on my skin. I would say my skin is normal-combination with a little bit dryness under my eyes and on my cheek area. I have tried everything to make this work; I always moisturized before, tried mixing it with less dry formulas, but it just does not work for me. It looks heavy, dry and doesn’t even cover anything. I dont know how so many people love it.

on 12/1/2017 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ok, so I really wanted to love this because I like the packaging and the brand and it was good when I first started to use it, but I only saw the problems when my skin became drier. So if you don't have dry, then this review is not for you. This concealer doesn't work well on dry skin. If you don't set it with powder it creases in your fine lines. Also, it's hard to blend in the sense that it gets patchy. Do I also have to say that it oxidizes? No matter how much I blend it, the color will get darker and I'll end up with darker undereyes than the rest of my face, which after a lot of care when blending still look a bit patchy. Also, if I set it with powder a lot of the coverage is gone and I don't have this problem when I use just foundation on my undereye area. I gave it 2 stars because you can use it over the course of months and it doesn't change it's consistency like other products do sometimes. This is definetly a long lasting product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i like this product because it doesn't look so heavy on my skin
i can't really compare it with other products, since i only have this concealer
but as for now, so far so good

on 10/31/2017 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really dislike this concealer. I thought it was OK at first, but the more I consider the price point, I just don't think it's worth it at all. If this was a drugstore concealer in the $5 or so range I might give it 3 stars, but I had to knock it down a bit because of how expensive it is.

Without under eye prep it ages that area of my face by about seven years. I'm 23 but it gave me the appearance of having a multitude of fine lines under my eyes as well as deep set wrinkles, which I definitely don't typically have. But it even looks on the cakey side even after I moisturize and use a hydrating under eye primer. For a concealer advertised as skin-like and weightless, and for having such a thin consistency, I didn't expect it to be so drying. It does look slightly creasy immediately after I set it and can definitely cling to dry patches. Though I will say that it doesn't seem to crease any more throughout the day, or at least not very noticeably.

This concealer is sheer coverage but can be built up to a light-medium (maaaaaybe medium if you do 3-4 layers) coverage at most. The trick to getting more coverage is to let it sit on your skin for a couple of minutes before blending it out (I will say though that it oxidizes a tiny bit if you do this). I don't have extremely dark under eyes (I've been told by more than one person that I have "no eye bags at all") but when comparing one side of my face with the concealer and the other without, I saw very little difference, if any. This was after TWO layers. With how drying it is, I was afraid to build it up more. When you add that second layer it does look a lot better than it does initially, and It DOES look like skin and like I have no makeup under my eyes. From a distance. Up close though it still looks a bit dry, which isn't ideal for me. I have plenty of drug store concealers that look a lot better, more natural, and more smooth. Also I HAVE to use a sponge to apply it. Even using my favorite concealer brushes, it end up looking grotesquely thick and it doesn't blend out well at ALL.

I have concealers that are somewhat drying that I love, because they don't crease and give me full coverage. I don't mind a concealer that I have to build up or a light coverage concealer for no makeup makeup days, but if that's the case I'd rather it be a bit more hydrating and skin like. I don't understand why it's so light and sheer, yet cakey.

If you have normal or oily under eyes and very minimal dark circles you might like this. But it didn't work for me, sadly.

Emphasis on fine lines and clings onto dry skin, halfway thru it the sponge applicator fell off. Would expect more than this for the price. Good for highlighting, hard to blend thou.

on 10/15/2017 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Like that this has so many shades to choose to match your skintone perfectly. Not so great for coverage. Blends very well, has a slight liquid/cream texture. It is a good concealer, but it just doesn't really look the best on my face (doesnt brighten it up). It looks a lil bit drying.

I got this shade in Warm light and it matches me perfectly which is strange because I’m very cool toned. I’m thinking the yellow in this is actually helping to neutralize some of the redness when I’m covering spots etc,. About my NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, very cool undertones for reference. This shade works well and it’s so light but pigmented. I like to use mine for covering spots I use the UD colour corrector in pink for under my eyes and just follow with foundation. On my acne marks though this works really well. I also like how if I apply a few layers this doesn’t get caked up. It also covers really well I’m quite happy with the coverage of this. It’s a tad pricey but the product itself works very well for me. I would repurchase but I won’t need to for a long time as I only need a little bit for a few tiny spots. So for me this will last quite a long time so to me it’s worth the $. Recommended.

on 9/5/2017 5:20:00 PM

it didn't work for me I was looking for something high coverage but creamy and not matt or thick. I tried this, it doesn't cover my under eyes as i wanted. I dont have much problem like darkness etc just wanted to look bright and awake but it doesn't do much of that.