Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Overview: A great coverage and highly moisturising concealer.
Pro: Hydrates while providing good coverage.
Cons: Price, veyr expensive. Lower coverage than other concealers.

I'm in my late twenties and have recently found under eye wrinkles and creasing an area of concern. This concealer is perfect, its moisturising, has good coverage without being heavy and blends easily with a beauty blender. I had previously used mac pro long-wear, Nars full coverage concealer and Tarte shape tape and always found they emphasised my lines and dried out my skin by the end of the day.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This concealer ROCKS!!! I've been using it for about a year now - and I am really loving it. I'm older and I do have problems with fine lines under the eyes -- which I hate, but UD still doesn't let me down. It goes on like velvet - and it makes up for the $30.00 price tag -- not only that a single tube lasts forEVER. The color range is outstanding - and it does not budge when set with my RMCA - or Laura Mercier powder. I do bake it - (press powder with a damp sponge and let it set for a while before dusting off) which to me, makes and incredible difference. Naked Skin lasts and lasts - I'm talking over 12 hours without creasing, fading or altering in any way. To me, it is the cadillac of concealers. I've tried a few - and thank God it lasts because I sure don't like being shelling out that price, but all in all for a beautiful under eye ---- UD has got it going on!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this concealer in Light Warm and its is the absolute best shade for my under eyes, I am a C2 in MAC. This concealer by itself does not have enough coverage for me to cover my dark circles, and is slightly drying and can give a crepey look. I have used it over Tarte's Shape Tape and it looks beautiful that way, but the price point and the fact that this runs out so quickly do not justify buying another.

on 7/10/2017 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer is actually better than the tarte shape tape. The finish is natural matte and doesn't crease (I have very creasy undereyes, shape tape creases), it blends perfectly into my skin and the method that works best to maximize coverage is layering. You put one layer, let it set, and put another one if you didn't get enough coverage the first time. I like blending this with my full coverage foundation brush and then blend it with my fingers to warm it up better, it works amazing! Lasts all day with my oily skin and it doesn't need a lot of powder to stay matte. I have a problem with the packaging. If I open this like I open my mascara the product kind of flies out of the container? I don't know how explain..
also this didn't make me break out, so huge thumbs up urban decay

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a lovely concealer, it covers well and wears nicely. My biggest complaint is that it runs out very quickly. I felt like it didn't really last long enough to make it a very good value for the price despite the performance. I would repurchase with a coupon or a discount, but for full price (which I paid for the initial purchase) I don't think it is really worth it.

on 6/26/2017 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bought this as an alternative when I was in Sephora and found out they didn't sell Tarte Shape Tape. I went home and tried it that night, and was amazed at the pigment and how well it blended out. I had been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream concealer before, so this definitely felt very smooth, lightweight and less sticky in comparison. It photographed beautifully in pictures. I'm unsure if I would purchase again after I run out because it's so pricey for such a small amount of product, but I am glad to picked it up to try! I am NC25 and used the shade light warm.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i think it's a good concealer with medium/full coverage, it is a thinner texture to the bare minerals bare skin concealer but good all the same. I believe that there are a good range of tones and I also believe that there is a brightening quality to this product. But it isn't a problem I have with the product but a mechanical problem with the packaging. I would recommend when you open it, opening it away from you as there is a tendency for little flicks of product that come out when you open it. Overall I believe the product itself is good if you buff it out with a foundation brush or damp beauty blender. Coverage wise one dip for me is enough to cover dark circles and a few acne scars, it lasts through the day without the cakey texture.
i think price wise it's a little pricey but i guess you get what you pay for.

on 6/16/2017 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm one of the few people that like this more than Nars Radiant Creamy, or at least I like it more right now in warm weather. I bought it because I was using the Nacked Skin Corrector in Peach with the RCC, which looked pretty good but just a little cakey. I tried this because the texture is very similar to the concealer and figured they were meant to work together and I was right. The best part is when I use these two products together I have to use very little of each to hide my dark circles so creasing is less likely. I also use it on places I have redness and discoloration like the center of my face and I get a nice overall brightness and evenness when I do that. This isn't a heavy duty concealer though so I'll be keeping a tube of MUFE Full Cover on hand for major blemishes, however, the Naked Skin does cover up minor pimples and redness. It sets pretty well, but I apply a little Nars Light Reflecting powder on top for reassurance that it will stay.

I am NC25, Nars Fiji. When I tried the Naked Skin Foundation I was a 3.0 so the recommended shade in the concealer is Light Neutral. Its a pretty good match. When its wet its a little light and peachy but it darkens a little and ever so slightly brightens up my face when it's dry. No breakouts, no irritation, and as long as I prep my skin, it's not drying. We'll see if that's still the case come winter.

on 6/14/2017 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even when using my favorite primer and setting it straight after application, it still always end up looking dry and patchy underneath my eyes and around my nose in a matter of hours. I have tried this in a number of different ways, with and without primer and powder, and this just doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I caved and bought this after admitting my shapetape (while effective) was making my skin way way dry. This covers sleepless nights, covers chasing after kiddos and doesn't give up in heat. Heaven sent for sure! Still love coverage of shapetape but maybe it's just not for my summer skin- urban decay concealer is a total winner for me.