Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1. All Shades May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

I hate this concealer! So dry and patchy on me! Why did I buy this, I have used drugstore ones that work better.
Firstly, it makes my under eyes look like crêpe. Seriously, a thousand freaking wrinkles and desert dry looking.
Secondly, it has basically no coverage it won't hide acne or redness and barely covers my minimal dark circles.
Third, it's patchy as a mofo on me. I tried to use this around my nose/nostrils area since they get very red and it's like my whole nose was a patchy
mess and the more you try and layer the worse it got and would even come off in a weird way! I've had to wipe off my foundation and makeup twice because this concealer is just so awful dry and patchy...I just couldn't continue applying my makeup! And I use Khiel's ultra facial cream and Marc Jacobs coconut primer!
FORTH, as reviewers mentioned it flings out drops from the tube and I've stained a shirt, my sink, and tile. I am pissed! I tried to make this work but, uh no!
I've used this with several different creams,primers, and even without....With beauty blenders, fingers, oval brushes, regular concealer brushes it just doesn't work at all for me and applies the same freaking way regardless of what method I use!
The only thing I like is the flat doe tipped applicator! It's a very nice shape for applying under the eyes.
I think Urban Decay is one of the top paying/free products on YouTube channels, because for some reason their products are always over hyped and never that great, but mentioned by all the guru's as amazing, something's up with that. This is about the fifth product I've bought from watching youtube and been so disappointed in all them! I am left scratching my head, thinking it's all paid endorsement!

on 4/21/2017 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this concealer for dark circles (I use a MAC concealer for the rest of my face). It doesn't settle in my fine lines or crease and it sinks into the skin, rather than just sit on top of it. I don't use a lot of it though, just a very small amount. I find that it lasts all day and I've never had to reapply during the day.The lightest shade is a perfect match for my NW15 skin. It doesn't cover absolutely everything, which I like, because I like more natural looking makeup. Also, I've had no adverse reactions to the concealer. Recommend!

on 4/14/2017 8:56:00 AM

Best I've tried. Good coverage and does feel weightless on my skin. Only wished it would be available in more shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ehh, I'm conflicted on this concealer.

The coverage is great, but it doesn't blend that well. I use the UD Naked Skin Liquid Foundation underneath this, and they just don't work that great together. The color doesn't help much either. It oxidizes like a mother. According to the charts on the displays at Sephora, the concealer in Light Neutral goes with the foundation in 2.0, but it's too dark and has a completely different undertone. Now I put it on first, under the foundation, just because I don't want to waste my money. If I buy it again, I'll go one shade lighter.

on 4/6/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to love this concealer I was persuaded to buy it because of the glowing reviews it seems to receive. I really don't like this, the colour (fair neutral) is a perfect match for me, well it would be if it didn't oxidise like crazy. I swear this turned my under eyes orange. It's so dry, it dries to an almost powder finish and creases the second i blend it out without fail and the coverage is... not full not even medium? I don't understand these reviews saying this is full coverage. Maybe it's because I started using this one I finished my Mac Prolongwear Concealer (actual full coverage) and am used to the coverage of that.

AND just when it can't get worse the packaging is horrendous, it looks nice and sleek until you attempt to open it, it's quite stiff and you have to sort of force it out of the tube, which causes it to splatter and has already ruined one of my dresses. Not impressed :|

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This concealer is perfect for the undereyes, highlighting and any pin point concealing you may need. It's light, full coverage and easily blendable without being cakey at all. Despite its fairly thin consistency, it covers very well and manages to look natural, hence the 'naked skin' moniker.
Unfortunately I was given the wrong shade at the counter, I'm between NC25-30 in the autumn & winter so 'medium neutral' was a touch too dark for my skin. I hope to grow into it during the summer when I pick up a bit of a tan. What I have been doing is mixing it with a lighter concealer (Nars creamy concealer) and using it more or less as a foundation. I dot it all over my face for a quick 'no coverage' kind of look which I blend out with a brush or sponge. The coverage is beautiful and I love the finish too. I have oily skin so I don't find that it clings to any dryness. I hope to get it in the correct shade 'medium light' which should be a better match for me. Despite the incorrect shade I am very impressed with this concealer. One tiny qualm I have however is the applicator; I have to almost yank it out of the tube as its so firmly fitted in and it can splatter unless I do it very slowly and carefully. Otherwise, it's ace.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have really enjoyed this concealer! It's got good coverage, somewhere between medium and full. It doesn't crease on me, and it's got a great range of shades (Light Warm is a perfect match for me). I used up the entire tube, and I would definitely repurchase in the future.

A little goes a really long way. It doesn't last the longest in my oily areas, but it's okay. It goes on beautifully and covers well. I like the texture, but I wish it was slightly more moisturizing. It covers pretty well, I'd call it somewhere between medium and full coverage. It's a good concealer, but not what I'm looking for. I'm gonna keep going.

I really didn't like the texture of this. But then again it's probably because I was really used to the Nars liquid concealer and that's much thicker than this is. The naked skin concealer feels liquid-y and I'm not a huge fan of the coverage it gives. It covers decently but I find that I can't layer it well on redder, textured blemishes. When you first get the concealer, the wand shoots out of the tube when you try to pull the wand out and it gets everywhere. It took a few times taking it out and putting it back in until it loosened and stopped exploding on me. I'm pretty sure the white shirt I stained back in the summer of 2016 is still stained and it's not coming out anytime soon.

I just don't get the hype about this product! It has fine texture and matte finish, feels lightweight on the skin but I don't like it for under my eyes because it feels drying and looks cakey. I use it oly to cover up any blemishes I might have and that is because I'm trying to use it up since I wasted my money on it.