Urban Decay Busted

Urban Decay Busted

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/14/2018 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Omg! This eyeshadow is the perfect colort to create an excellent Smokey eye especially if you have pale skin and dark grays and black shadows are way to harsh looking..
This is brown with purple undertones and very pigmented! I line my entire eye and crease with this and a bright white shadow on the lid and brow bone. I then line the eye with black liner! Wow really makes dark brown eyes pop! Even looks great day or night! My new favorite for sure!

on 2/2/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have dark brown eyes and chose this shimmery dark chocolaty brown over Urban Decayís other dark browns because Busted is the darkest and pigment-rich. Originally, I was only going to use this when I wanted a chocolate smoky eye, but I have ended up using this every day on my upper lash line to thicken it up. I donít have any problems with glitter fallout; the shimmer is very finely milled. The texture is velvety; it applies and blends easily. My lids tend to get oily and this shadow has good staying power (even better when I use a primer, I prefer the original Smashbox Photofinish Primer). Iíve had this shadow for over a year and have only recently started to see the bottom of the pan, though when traveling the pressed powder broke apart. I foresee this will last me a good while longer and I will buy it again when I run out.

Top Rated Eye Shadow