Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

4.5

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

on 4/6/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorite products! This spray leaves my face looking fresh and flawless all day. The only con is the price because I use it just about everyday.

on 6/26/2015 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this as a sample and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Like was it a toner, primer, setting spray, skin refresher?!? Was it similar to my MAC Fix+? Did some digging and found out it's a 3 in 1 liquid primer. I've used Smashbox primer for years and I was game for something new. I pumped a couple of spritzes on my face and it felt light and didn't smell heavily scented nor like a chemical. I tried it on a humid Saturday night out wearing full makeup. I did use regular Smashbox primer underneath because I was to chicken. Now I'm a Urban Decay All Nighter kinda gal so I was leery this wouldn't hold it's weight for at least 5 hours. The mist feels finer than the UD but it definitely held it's own. I didn't see my face completely melt off in the hot weather + dancing. I bought the full sized bottle and yeah it's pricey but I think it's worth it. Going to pick up the travel sized bottle because it's worth it to have on hand for that end of the day pick me up say between work and happy hour (ok maybe that's just me).

on 4/19/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'll be very honest. I have no idea what this does. It claims to prime your makeup. I use it before my foundation as a primer and more so after as a setting spray. I love it and makes me feel fancy. That's about it. It's $32 fancy face water that smells just like Mac fix+ But the mist is finer. Lol. It's totally not a necessary just a lil bit of luxury.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was skeptical of its abilities but it does a pretty good job as a finishing spray to cancel out the powdery appearance after I apply my finishing powder. Experience no separation of foundation on my face and nor does it fad the finished look. Its best to spray before application of mascara unless you are going for the raccoon look. The fragrance is very light and I'm happy to note that it does not contain alcohol. I refuse to use it as a primer before foundation application because I don't want it to reduce my spf capabilities that are in my daytime moisturizer. Another added plus is the spray nozzle lets out a very fine mist. Will I repurchase? Most definitely.