Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

on 1/20/2018 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have dry skin and I don't like silicony or cream based primer, so I opted for this. I didn't expect much at first, but it did wonders with my foundation application the first time I tried it. I need all the hydration I can get and my foundation glides on smoothly and more radiant with this primer underneath. I don't normally use this as a setting spray, but you can definitely do that for added glow. Recommended.

on 4/17/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While this product does absolutely nothing for my oily skin.... I still love the amazing finish that it gives me!!! I am learning to control my oil with other products (mattifying moisturizer by dermalogica, MOM, etc.) specifically in the t-zone, then I apply the foundation or Bb cream of the day, a light veil of powder and then I set with this primer water. All I can say is yasssss!!!! Believe the hype. I am so lucky that I caught the full size on sale at ulta for $16; I bought two!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Transdermal magneisum chloride is extremely beneficial for the skin. But what I'm concerned with is the addition of calcium chloride. Is this causing more harm than good? I do find this soothing, light and hydrating. .. all without feeling heavy like other setting sprays that contain castor oil or glycerin (glycerin always tends to dry my skin out eventually) but with the calcium in it im unsure if this is a good option long term. I do feel like this has slightly lightened my hyperpigmented ezcema scarring after a day of use (perhaps the increased hydration?)

Regardless, I work in a dry office and will use this to refresh my skin throughout the day. Bought the travel size for a test run. Will update at a later date.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Although I find this product better for setting makeup. I feel as a primer it is very hydrating, yet results look better when followed after the photo finish primer as well! These two together are amazing. Yet I don't think I would buy this again. Too over priced for the job that can't be done on its own