Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

3.3

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

on 3/23/2018 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to make my make up last as I'm not one to do frequent touch ups. However with all the layers of skincare and sunscreen I figured the last thing I needed on my skin was a layer of primer. So I was intrigued when I saw this water based spray, more so as I live in the humid tropics. Unfortunately it did nothing for me as a primer. It was better as a setting spray but even then I get much better results with UD's All Nighter. And I wanted a pick me up I preferred using Caudalie's Beauty Elixir. The only plus point for me was that as it's a water based spray it will last ages.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This works beautifully on my skin. I didn't know what to expect, but a beauty manager recommended it to me and I took her word for it...so glad I did. I use this after my moisturizer, and before my foundation, and it both provides a great primer for my foundation while giving me extra glow. Like other reviewers, I read the ingredients and wasn't impressed...but I can't argue with the performance. It works for me, and I also sometimes use it to set my makeup at the end of my application. I just wish it wasn't a spray, as I like to be a bit more precise in my primer application.

on 4/6/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorite products! This spray leaves my face looking fresh and flawless all day. The only con is the price because I use it just about everyday.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got a sample of this.

Meh.

it does nothing for my skin that spritzing plain water wouldn't do, so why bother? It's a huge con and waste of money in my opinion. It doesn't make my make up stay on and it doesn't freshen the look of my make up either.

Will not buy the full size and can't even be bothered finishing the sample if I'm honest.