Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by hair type : Other
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

4.3

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

on 6/19/2017 7:48:00 AM

I use it both as a primer and as a setting spray and I like it very much. It feels great on my skin!

This is a great product for freshing up your make up look after a few hours, I would not use it as a primer though as it doesn't seem to do much for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I like it. It doesn't break me out like fix plus does. Great for days when my skin is dry or on cold winter mornings. It makes the skin dewy. Dries quickly. I would definitely repurchase in the future.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was skeptical of its abilities but it does a pretty good job as a finishing spray to cancel out the powdery appearance after I apply my finishing powder. Experience no separation of foundation on my face and nor does it fad the finished look. Its best to spray before application of mascara unless you are going for the raccoon look. The fragrance is very light and I'm happy to note that it does not contain alcohol. I refuse to use it as a primer before foundation application because I don't want it to reduce my spf capabilities that are in my daytime moisturizer. Another added plus is the spray nozzle lets out a very fine mist. Will I repurchase? Most definitely.