Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not my favorite product that's for sure. Once I sprayed this, I went to look in the mirror and my face was so red and looked like an oil slick immediately. I do not have a huge problem with oily skin. Sometimes my t zone gets shiny as the day goes on, but this made my WHOLE face look like I was sweating bullets. I made sure to hold the bottle far away before spraying and I still got this effect. I haven't really had any luck with skin sprays. Mac fix + is the only one Ive found that works on me. The whole UD skindinavia line didn't work for me either. If this works for you then great! Unfortunately this was a miss for me..

on 4/27/2015 5:25:00 PM

I love this so much! It's the perfect spray to use before foundation, so it glides on easier.. And after powder to set everything. Even if I don't wear makeup I will use this during the day when my face feels dry. Are there less expensive alternatives..? Definitely! I had a spray toner from Natures Gate (that's probably discontinued since I can't find it) that I used to use in the same way. This Smashbox stuff is just a fancy scented water but the mist is fantastic, doesn't disturb anything I've applied, so ... Whatever I need it!! I might try the Fix+ stuff when I run out since its supposed to be similar (thanks makeup alley)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Skin Type: Sensitive- Combination with acne prone and dry patch prone and redness

I have tried a lot of primers and I have hated most of them. I may have acne prone skin but its not usually oily and most primers make me more oily and then break me out in places where I hardly break out.

I saw Jaclyn Hill rave about this primer and thought hmm maybe its worth it? So I went to Sephora and bought it. I have fallen in love it does exactly what It claims. I apply this after my moisturizer has dried in and it creates the perfect canvas for me to do my makeup. My skin has started clearing up this week and I think part of it is this primer. I've always been using to set my makeup and it makes me glow. It was also nice in the middle of the day to wake your skin up. It also gets my makeup to stay all day without separating. This is now my holy grail primer.