Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water Photo Finish Primer WaterPhoto Finish Primer Water

3.2

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

on 7/4/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Really wanted to love this primer/setting spray/makeup re freshening spray. For me, did nothing as a primer. Okay as setting spray, but due to cost will not repurchase. No smell to the product, good it one is sensitive for fragrance. Will stick to smashbox photofinish silicone base primers for my combination skin.

on 6/19/2017 4:32:00 PM

Not worth it to me. I actually bought a travel size ($16!!) in December but took it back without using it because i'm like what do I REALLY need this for? My friend had a sample size and didn't like it so she gave it to me. I haven't used it as a makeup base, I don't see it working for that. I sprayed it on my makeup to set one day when I didn't want to waste my UD all nighter. It was okay for this I guess but I still prefer UD All nighter. I loaded my brush with UD midnight cowboy the other day and sprayed this on, gave a nice effect and I really liked it but I can just use water (mineral, tap lol) the cheap ELF setting spray or even buy a mini fix+ which is only $12 I think. I don't even foil shadows and stuff that often anyways to really worry about it and have a mini bottle of Avene mineral water that I got for free that can do the job. If ir works for you and you like it, great! I just see it as gimmicky. It's primer WATER, is there even much in it thats beneficial?

on 8/5/2016 5:51:00 PM

Meh, this is just OK. I use it with their photofinish powder foundation and don't find it changes the longevity either used under or over top of the foundation. Won't repurchase

on 2/21/2016 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is amazing! Like a lot of people I was thinking that this was a gimmick and a total waste of money so naturally I spayed the tester liberally and kept on playing in Mecca. Then I came across my reflection 5 minutes later and was like *wow!*

I found I had a natural finish and nice glow on top of my usual it cosmetics powder (which is fantastic BTW!!) I tried using other sprays but feel nice but don't do much in the way of setting makeup. My skin becomes super congested if I use anything with silicone in it so this is very exciting. The silicone free primers that I have used beforehand tend to make me oily and the makeup comes off anyway - so I may well not have used it in the first place.

My makeup tends to oxidise and change colour but I have found that the colour I put on is the colour it stays. The spray has a nice smell to it and the ingredients list is pretty cool. Not entirely sure how it would work but it seems to. Only downside seems to be the price - $47AUD for the bottle.

on 4/19/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'll be very honest. I have no idea what this does. It claims to prime your makeup. I use it before my foundation as a primer and more so after as a setting spray. I love it and makes me feel fancy. That's about it. It's $32 fancy face water that smells just like Mac fix+ But the mist is finer. Lol. It's totally not a necessary just a lil bit of luxury.

on 3/27/2015 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this idk what it is biut its magical