Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple

Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sweet Candy Apple...has red apple,winter rose petals,candied orange,maple leaf,fresh cinnamon...smells like a sweet candy apple...so pretty!

on 7/26/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this scent in the shower gel currently, which is fine. It's like a 3/5. I have to be in a specific mood to use this scent it's kind of overwhelming but on days when I'm feeling for a fruiter scent vs a foody/vanilla scent this could stand in fine. When I had it in a lotion, which I've now given away, it automatically gave me a headache. By itself the scent of this product is INCREDIBLY sickly sweet. I think the difference between the two is that the shower gel gets washed down by water instead of just being slapped on. I really wanted to like this scent because the packing is so cute but it's really just a no-go for me. If you're scentsitive like I am, I really would NOT recommend buying this without smelling it first.

To Read all 104 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this but it just smells very gross to me. I pick up a very strong orange tone... I'm not the biggest fan of orange but this smells like a plastic-y orange. The other tones are kind of sugary sweet, which don't really help IMO. Wouldn't use again.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Beautiful scent!! Its so clean and refreshing I get compliments all the time with this!! Recommended for anyone who wants to smell fresh. If you want this to be sweet add a vanilla based lotion to it. Perfect.

on 2/14/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I would not recommended it was ok

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I finally tried this scent and was not a big fan. I found it to be pretty boring.
Sweet in a candy way, with a hint of cinnamon like in an air freshner. It just has a strong spiciness to it I do not like.
Just not happy about this scent I will not be purchasing this in any form.

on 1/3/2015 3:15:00 AM

My favorite scent from bath and body works!! Not just for the holidays but it works all year round

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the holidays for the scents they bring out. I love apple fragrances & this did not disappoint. If you like Beautiful Day, you may like this one a lot! Apple is hard to get "right" but they managed to make it very sweet but not overpowering. It's simply lovely!! I really enjoy the holiday scents. If you wanted a lovely but somewhat generic, forgettable B&BW scent, this would fit the bill.

on 5/20/2014 4:57:00 PM

I like sweet, fruity scents, but this one is just weird. It might be just me because the people around me all like the scent, but I think theres too much of a spice to it; its more harsh than the normal fruit smell. Overall, i dont really like this scent, but i will use this bottle.

on 1/11/2014 11:52:00 AM

I LOVE apple scents but I don't pick up any kind of apple in this. I received a body wash for Christmas in this scent.. it is just soo OVERLY sweet, like a generic sweet smell. Definitely my least favorite holiday body scent that they have released.

Popular Fragrances