Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II

No Image

2.2

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Dimethicone; Nylon-12; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Propanediol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Trehalose; Algae Extract; Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin; Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract; Sucrose; Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Cholesterol; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile); Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Rna; Tromethamine; Caffeine; Caprylyl Glycol; Oleth-10; Phytosphingosine; Squalane; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Potassium Sulfate; Biosaccharide Gum - 1; Lecithin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Metabisulfite; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Tripeptide-32; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Sulfite; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

on 2/10/2018 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a large sample of this and it feels a little sticky when applying. The mini bottle lasted about four weeks. While it did boost my skin’s moisture and didn’t irritate or clog my pores, I didn’t notice anything else about it. Nothing. I really wish I could say more about this product, but that's just it: it only added moisture. In my opinion, it's too lack luster and underwhelming for the cost.

on 5/17/2017 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had read other rave reviews of this....I wish I had read/taken advice from here instead. I used an entire bottle and nothing....I don't notice any difference in my fine lines around my eyes or bags (thankfully dark circles isn't a big issue for me). I used it nightly....and sometimes (maybe once or twice a week, daily, as also indicated)...the most I skipped were maybe one night a week. But nothing. Overpriced for nothing, will not repurchase. I'm disappointed because the regular ANR face serum really improved my skin.

on 11/4/2016 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on the hunt for a light-weight anti-oxidant eye treatment that can be easily layered, and ANR Eye Serum Synchronized Complex II seemed very promising. Estee Lauder was having a gift-with-purchase promotion, so I decided to try it. The product is a thin, slightly creamy fluid with an elegantly smooth texture and a pleasant smell. The consistency is perfect for smoothing onto skin without tugging, and spreads thinly enough to be layered without any issues, although it does take a while to sink in. The pump packaging is very nice, and a welcome alternative to the regular ANR dropper bottle. The price-per-ounce is significantly higher than regular ANR.

Unfortunately, this product stung when used around my eyes. Given it is intended to be used in the eye area, I was greatly disappointed. However, since I liked the texture so much, I kept it for use on my face. After using it on my face for a while, usually 2 out of 3 nights per week, I found that it was also slightly irritating to my face. Overall, I can't discount the fact that ANR Eye Serum has pretty decent anti-oxidant ingredients, a great texture and good packaging. However, I will not repurchase and can't recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I am so disappointed by this product, to be honest. I was expecting something efficient, and at least something that doesn't harm my skin. I have been suffering from dark under-eyes issue, and I didn't know what to do so I got myself this product that has been promoted by many people. The consistency is great, the scent is great, and the packaging is amazing. All was well. Usually, I would apply this right after I apply toner then regular moisturiser on to my skin. The first time I've applied it, I felt 'burned' and 'irritated', but i thought it was because of the toner that I applied earlier. A few days had passed, and my eyes condition had worsened. My eyes were irritated, swollen and they were red. Therefore, I stopped using this, and turned to using regular ice cubes instead, and it got drastically better.

Instead of buying this product, I suggest try using ice cubes. Roll it around your under eyes first thing in the morning, and before you shower at the end of the day. It took me 4-5 days, until the result is very obvious.

However, this product should be used at your own risk, and determination. If you have different skin type than I do, then the results might be varied. Wish you the best! Xoxo

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what it is with this product, but I bought it to get rid of dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. Maybe thats not what its meant for, because every time I use it, I wake up with really puffy eyes in the morning and it will stay that way for 2 days. Really not a fan of this and won't repurchase.

on 7/2/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

There are lots of rave reviews online about this Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Complex II being the holy grail, so I thought I wouldn't go wrong with this product (and I haven't).

The pot comes with a mini caviar-spoon for application (which I don't use), but I wish Estée Lauder would change the packaging to a pump dispenser as I keep worrying about all those precious nutrients being exposed to air and somehow evaporating over time.

The texture is as you would expect from an eye serum: translucent and slightly runnier than a day-time moisturiser. It does feel slightly greasy on application (compared to my previous eye serum), but that's not a problem for the eye area.

After 6-8 weeks of nightly use, I am not sure it's really made any difference to my eye area, but I use eye serums more for maintenance than miracles. I am unlikely to buy this product again as I would prefer returning to the The Mae eye serum which makes more of a difference to my dark circles.

on 4/26/2016 1:44:00 AM

I really didn`t care much for this at all! It stings when I apply it and this is a sensation I`ve never experienced before with any eye cream I`ve ever used. It seems to moisturize, but with such a sticky, burning sensation, that I`d rather just get my moisture from something else. My dark circles? Same as before. My fine lines and wrinkles? Still there, and possibly more pronounced than before. Not only would I not repurchase, I`d actually like to have my money back.

on 3/20/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg..if you hav sensitive skin then STAY AWAY..This reacted terribly with my under eye skin..I now have big dark bags under my eyes and i dont know how to get rid of them! It's been 5 days now!
My skin around my eyes is peeling too! I've never had undereye bags nor very dark circles.i just needed a cream to hydrate my skin as i noticed fine lines appearing..
I've used other eye creams with no issues..what is in this that has caused this?

So disappointing! May work well for some..but not for me!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Drying, burns for the first few uses, but it does depuff and minimize fine lines in the eye area. It does not lighten under eye dark cycles as it appears my circles are more pronounced. It's a very thick cream/gel so you only need to apply a small amount. Not a repurchase for me.

on 12/24/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't get the hype about this serum. It doesn't do anything. It's drying, leaves the skin sticky and it does absolutely nothing. I regret spending so much money on this.