Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow

Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow
Eye Shadow

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/30/2017 3:49:00 PM

I purchased "Raw" at Whole Foods a while back and I must say that it's impressive for mineral eyeshadow pigments. It stays put without primer, yet it's easy to remove when you're ready. I use this color to fill in my eyebrows and find it very natural. Otherwise I use it to deepen my contour when I want to go bold. It is so ridiculously pigmented without using a wet brush. Like others have said, it's very buttery and smooth for being a powder with no signs of creasing. I could probably get away with contouring my face with it (pink undertones, light to medium).

I tried Pacifica and the only shadows that compare to Mineral Fusion are the eyeshadow palettes containing 4 colors (like the "Enlighten palette). They're coconut-infused, pigmented and very soft, however their other palettes with more eyeshadows are chalky with zero pigmentation. Just a heads up!

on 11/23/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

Review for Mineral Fusion eyeshadow, shade "Rare"
I was looking for a "no-color" eyeshadow, if that makes sense; something that I could use as a background shade that would work "all over" with a crease color. I am fair, and what most people use as a background color looks dirty above the crease/under my brows. It's odd; it hardly shows up, yet somehow enhances and frames in a very soft, subtle, flattering way. If it has an undertone, it would be pinkish (cool), but in no way does it appear "pink." Also, I have extremely sensitive eyes, and this does not irritate them. Stays put as well as other shadows with a primer, which I always use.

on 6/11/2015 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great pay-off, great mattes, great lasting power, great blending.

Sampled these at a health food store and was surprised by the almost buttery texture of these pressed powder shadows. They're easy to blend, feel great, and stay put all day, even on my oily eyelids. The pay-off is so good that I've probably kept these longer than hygenically prudent - a little goes such a long way.

It's hard to find mattes that stay put but blend well enough to avoid a dated 90s look. Buff is my favorite all-over foundation color from the line.

Raw is so versatile. I can use it in place of eyeliner when I want a more natural look, and have even used it wet to get a deeper kohl effect. It blends so well it makes a subtle shadow in the crease and has even been used for contour. Yes, sounds weird to use sable eye shadow for contour, but by golly, it looks like an honest-to-goodness subtle shadow under my cheekbones and jaw. That's a holy grail for redheads like me who can look like basketballs if we wear eyeliner and mainstream contour. Great product.

on 1/29/2015 8:57:00 AM

I buy most of my make up once a year because I don't use much.
Fresh year. Fresh start.

The exception is mascara because that spoils the fastest and I will throw that out and replace sooner that my other products.

I take a max of 10 mins to apply make up- if I can't make it in under 10 minutes, I don't need make up, I need a plastic surgeon.
I just want to enhance what I naturally have and give a clean, smooth visage - no tricks, no bling....simply put: a natural looking face that is "me."

Once again, I was looking for more natural, safe cosmetics for me and the planet.

I did some research and liked the look of Mineral Fusion.
Good, safe products and ingredients, made in the USA, easy to transport around.

I tried the eyeliner pencil in the colour "touch" - waste of money.
I moisturize my area with an eye cream and rosehip seed oil both day and night, so the liner didn't have a chance.
The pressed eye shadow however - hello! Beautifulllll product.

I use the colour "RAW" a matte, espresso brown.
It is a single colour pressed eye shadow.

With a slanted brush , it went on well with little effort.
Hardly any fall away of the power to my under eye area (can be aggravating to clean/clear when the rest of your face is done and ready).
Builds well.
Held fantastically on my lower water line (mixing with water from my eye and rosehip oil from moisturizing it just held like I have never seen a powder hold on me before).
Beautiful , clean definition.
Colour is good for me and exactly what I was looking for.

Nice case - solid.
VERY pricey $17.99 - 1.8g from the health food store.

Will last me a year for sure.
Happy camper at this find.

Yes, recommended.