4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Love this color. If your coloring is fair and neutral-toned, neither clearly warm or cool, this will probably work as well for you as it does for me. It's a very pretty color. On me, it settles in after a while with a bit of a stain, maybe slighter darker than the color right out of the tube, and I like this effect. If you're into seasonal color palette, this is good for Soft Summers and probably Soft Autumns. Glad I found it. Will def buy a spare for my purse.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

This is a beautiful beautiful lipstick and this shade is is perfect for me. The formula is very creamy, buttery and pigmented and leaves a very natural finish. The smell is really nice too. I am just over half way through my first tube and have already purchased a second one and will purchase over and over again. Would recommend to everyone. Love love LOVE it <3

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

from

4 years ago

I wish I'd read the review below me first. I also have light/med warm toned skin and this comes out a little too cool toned on me, and very light in color. As long as I use just one coat I can get a way with it. It mixes well with my other colors. I love this brand/line of lipstick. I will certainly use this, but I will not rebuy.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

3.0

4 years ago

I've heard a lot of people say this is a warm toned pink, but on me (light/medium skin with warm undertones) it looks like a cool, almost pastel pink. I like the way it looks swatched better than the way it looks on my lips. I definitely think this would look better on those with lighter skin. I don't hate this colour on me, but it's not the most flattering in my collection and I don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. It feels creamy and it's not matte, but it still somehow emphasizes lip lines and dry bits--so exfoliating beforehand/using lip balm is an absolute must. I really like the purple packaging though. Overall, I'm not super impressed and wouldn't buy this again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

In the tube it looks like a warm medium pink, but on my lips (I am NC 20) it actually turns out as a light neutral/cool beige pink. As long as your skin is fair/light, this will be a great nude makeup color no matter whether you are cool or warm. Though the pigmentation is not too impressive, it is such a lovely color.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is was my favorite out of the Blushing Bud line. It is a medium, warm pink leaning towards light coral. I think it'd be flattering on most skintones similar to how NARS Orgasm is marketed. Typically I would go for lighter shades, but Blushing Bud is beautiful and not *too* shocking. I don't feel uncomfortable wearing it out of the house. I'm pleased to report I own the entire Rebel Bloom line and they all are the same formula as Maybelline's full Colorsensational line. This means the lipsticks are moisturizing, pigmented, and creamy. The only slight variation I see is that none of the Rebel Bloom line contain microshimmer. Shimmer is a deal breaker for me so that's a plus in my book. I will repurchase and I'm happy these are permanent (vs limited edition).

About reviewer (514 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I just picked up three of the Rebel Bloom Maybelline Color Sensational lip colors the other day... Blushing Bud, Lilac Flush and Barely Bloomed. Blushing Bud is a really pretty everyday color. It's moisturizes the lips and goes on so smoothly. This is probably my most favorite lipstick I've tried in a long time because of how nice and moisturizing it is. I do wear a lip balm underneath (EOS) so I'm sure that helps. I'm not really "into" lipsticks but I picked up more than several this past week to try. I really like this Rebel Bloom line and plan to probably pick up a couple more of the colors. Too bad they are "limited edition".

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I like this! It's a nice summery pink. It doesn't last as long as a lot of colors but that's okay. It's comfortable and not drying.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I am having fun with this line and quite enjoying the colors and their performance! I first picked up 3 of these at Target and went to Walmart to find Walmart had different shades than Target...I ended up with 5 shades total. At first to me these gave me the thought of oh no, clown lips! But they are not clown-like, just some fun, spring and maybe even summer shades. I would not call these everyday shades or workplace shades, but great for something fun and fresh-looking and feeling. I was a little worried that these might settle in my lines, but they do not. In fact, they seem to smooth out my lines..bonus!! They also wear quite long on me, I can get a good 4 hours out of them before they begin to fade, and even after 4 or more hours, I still have a stain. These also wear well through coffee or a light lunch. Apply easily and I was surprised for these basically being "bright" shades that these applied smoothly and evenly and did not run all over the place. Just applied very well and stay in place quite nicely. Would recommend if you want some fun, fresh spring shades or even if you want to step out of your comfort zone a little or want something to brighten up your look. This is the perfect time of year for Maybelline to release these, as we want to see things to brighten up and cheer up/liven up. As with many LE things, I will be sad to see these go. But at least I have 5 shades, I enjoy each one as much as the other. Feels great on the lips, soft and not drying at all. Just a fun, cool product that applies and behaves well. The packaging also is nice and easy to operate. Funny to mention a lipstick being easy to operate, but.....yeah. ;) I think I might just get one of every shade!!

About reviewer (686 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

Blushing bud is a satin medium neutral pink lipstick. It goes nicely on the application. The formula is verry velvety and smooth on the lips. It last fairly long on the lips. I pair it with a neutral pink lipgloss. Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral