no images

Reviews

2.0
from

15 years ago

I'm an olive MMM, so I tried this to make my skin glow. It's ever so slightly darker than my skin, and the subtle shimmer is nice, but the color just made my face look darker--I was going for slightly lighter with a glow. Pass on this, and just stick to my regular Gel Fraicheur plus multiple for glowing look.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

17 years ago

Ordinarily I adore any product made by Nars but this stuff looked horrible on me. The shade is way too dark for anyone fair and made my face look like it was dirty! Ugh!

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

17 years ago

This actually looked nice on me, as opposed to most bronzers I've tried which look too orange or make my face look dirty. I don't use it for all over, but mainly for highlighting. It gives a very nice sunkissed look, and is very nongreasy and lightweight, with a good feel. The only reason I say "No" on the repurchasing is that this tube will probably last me forever.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0
from

19 years ago

PROS: a little goes a long way, good staying power; CONS: This product is difficult to blend unless you apply quickly or your face is prepped with a moisturizer first. However, it was too orange and a little too dark (I wear Chantecaille Nude, Bobbi Brown Sand); COMMENTS: This is a gel-cream bronzer with sunscreen. When I first used it, I applied it all over my bare face. It provided some coverage and a semi-matte finish. The second time I used it, I wore it over foundation, and only on parts that the sun would naturally hit (ie. nose, forehead, and cheeks). This looked much better. Even though this didn't give me the all over glow I was hoping for, it did inspire me to order the NARS gel fraicheur foundation.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

19 years ago

Not worth the price, but not a bad bronzer if mixed heavily with moisturizer- otherwise it'll give pale skin a 'dirty' look.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

AgeUnder 18