no images

Reviews

2.0
fromlenah

Nov/02/2004

I'm an olive MMM, so I tried this to make my skin glow. It's ever so slightly darker than my skin, and the subtle shimmer is nice, but the color just made my face look darker--I was going for slightly lighter with a glow. Pass on this, and just stick to my regular Gel Fraicheur plus multiple for glowing look.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

Feb/22/2003

Ordinarily I adore any product made by Nars but this stuff looked horrible on me. The shade is way too dark for anyone fair and made my face look like it was dirty! Ugh!

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/14/2003

This actually looked nice on me, as opposed to most bronzers I've tried which look too orange or make my face look dirty. I don't use it for all over, but mainly for highlighting. It gives a very nice sunkissed look, and is very nongreasy and lightweight, with a good feel. The only reason I say "No" on the repurchasing is that this tube will probably last me forever.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0
fromJenny

Jul/06/2001

PROS: a little goes a long way, good staying power; CONS: This product is difficult to blend unless you apply quickly or your face is prepped with a moisturizer first. However, it was too orange and a little too dark (I wear Chantecaille Nude, Bobbi Brown Sand); COMMENTS: This is a gel-cream bronzer with sunscreen. When I first used it, I applied it all over my bare face. It provided some …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Jun/12/2001

Not worth the price, but not a bad bronzer if mixed heavily with moisturizer- otherwise it'll give pale skin a 'dirty' look.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

AgeUnder 18