Wasser by Sasaki - Hi-functional gel

1 review

This is the most amazing skincare product I have ever tried in my life. 14 years ago I moved to Japan and because of the extreme summer heat and humidity paired with some drastic hormonal changes I was experiencing at that time, my skin had developed this scaly look on my cheeks, the scales being tiny little pimples and hives. It was simply awful to look at and nothing I tried, dermatologists, facials, sensitive skin products made any difference. Then one day I walked into my local Tokyu Hands department stores and they were having a promotion on Wasser products. The sales girl took one look at my face and recommended the Hi-Functional gel, which is an incredibly mild yet effective peel. It was really expensive (6000 for 30ml), but my husband bought it for me. In less than 2 weeks, my cheeks started to clear up. I just massage a small amount on dry skin for a minute, then rinse. It should be used twice a week. I`ve been using this for 14 years and it`s never failed to deliver. Now I buy the largest size for 16,800 which lasts me for 3 years on average. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from hormonal acne or anyone who wants to control skin pigmentation and the appearance of fine lines. It can be purchased directly from the company`s website and it`s a really good investment for your skin.