GUERLAIN Shalimar Souffle de Parfum

Filtered by age: 36-43
GUERLAIN Shalimar Souffle de Parfum

1 review

I actually really like this perfume. I wish though that it wasn’t under the Shalimar name because if this was made in a different bottle and named something else I think people would love this scent more. I think it being compared to Shalimar so strongly is kinda unfair imo. But I’m the type who just loves to wear a good perfume names don’t matter too much to me. Onto to the scent I really love the citrus opening if the bergamot was stronger it would probably be a touch more Shalimar like. But I love the citrus opening of this it smells so fresh but not clean just fresh and citrusy. Then as it goes on I get the beautiful Jasmine with the orange blossom it’s lovely. Finally I like the vanillas and I’m a musk lover so I enjoy this a lot!

What I love is that the white musk is not laundry like at all. To me it’s a smooth sweet musk that pairs well with the vanillas. As I type this I catch whiffs of the vanilla and I really adore it. I bought this on a blind buy due to my love of white florals so I’m super happy! I purchased the 3oz bottle and I adore the bottle..... so pretty! I would buy this again it’s wonderful. But I would also like Pafume initial brought back I just wanted to throw that out as that was very Shalimar like so why it was d/c’d is beyond me?!? I want to get this in the intense as I do wish this was a bit stronger. Still this is a lovely scent so I’m a happy girl. :)