bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Bare Minerals Complexion RescueCOMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel CreamCOMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel CreamCOMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

3.4

Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.2 Inactive Ingredients: water, coconut alkanes, propanediol, squalane, trehalose, isostearic acid, glycerin, silica, agar, caprylic/capric triglyceride, globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, salicornia herbacea extract, melilotus officinalis extract, coco-caprylate/caprate, butylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, sodium hyaluronate, succinoglycan, polysorbate 60, cellulose gum, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/succinate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, magnesium stearate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol. may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 1/10/2019 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I like this, *when my skin is clear*. It doesn't have the coverage I need when my skin is acting up. With that said, it's a nice product. I'm oily and this is comfortably hydrating. It blends in very easily with finger tips and looks super natural. Doesn't emphasize my texture or pores. It's an easy, no fuss product. It can be matted down with some powder. I'd like it a lot more if my breakouts weren't around.

on 1/10/2019 8:37:00 AM

I was on the quest for a silicone-free tinted moisturizer for every day wear, and I stumbled upon this in Sephora. The coverage is decent for a tinted moisturizer and the oxidization isn’t the worst I’ve seen (looking at you It Cosmetics), but holy fuck this makes me look so much older than I am. I have oily skin, but this makes me look very crusty/musty/dusty. It settles into my laugh lines and separates despite setting with powder. I think I might buy it again just for the fact that it’s cone free, until I get a better cone free alternative. Until that, I think I’m going to go back to the Laura Mercier Tinted Oil tree moisturizer.

on 12/9/2018 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this. It made my skin look amazing... Until I broke out. Every. Single. Time I used this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm not a heavy make up girl. Mostly because acne. My dream is to not NEED to wear any at all. To keep the "are you tired?", "are you sick?", "You look like you have been crying, are you ok?", "did you not sleep well last night?" questions at bay, I use this tinted moisturizer. It's just enough coverage to even out my skin and not so heavy that it smears off on clothes. If I am attending an event that warrants more coverage, I usually layer another coat on. It doesn't leave my face oily/shiny. And it also has an SPF 30.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I’m on accutane and was looking for a truly hydrating tinted moisturizer and this is it. I’ve tried many and this is the only one whilst on accutane that actually moisturizes and has a faint coverage. Not enough to cover acne but decent for normal skin. It does cling to flakes but don’t forget I have snakes skin right now so normal people would absolutely love this stuff.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product saved me. I have super fair skin with pink undertones AND sensitive. I can't handle fragrance or chemical SPF. This combination made it impossible for me to find a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin and matches my skin tone & undertone - I've been trying for well over a year. I can of course use a white mixer which I've been doing but the texture was never great.

Then I found this product. It didn't irritate my skin. I love that it has mineral SPF. It would be better if it was SPF-free actually but if there will be, mineral is perfect. Because it has sheer coverage and has a decent color selection, it works well on my skin. I stopped looking for a foundation. This is enough if you're OK with sheer coverage. REALLY sheer. Not Nars Sheer coverage foundation kind of "said to be sheer but actually has medium coverage" sheer. It doesn't cover my freckles or blemishes but just makes my complexion look healthier and brighter.

I hope bareMinerals never stops making it!

on 10/11/2018 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I loved this tinted moisturizer, I loved how it felt, the coverage, and the glow it added. Because of those things, I used almost the entire tube, but every time I used it it made me break out. So unfortunately, I can't buy it again.

on 9/17/2018 7:18:00 PM

This can be used as a sheet foundation or under other foundations. I use it alone and enjoy that it gives me plenty of conerage with no drying of my skin.

on 9/11/2018 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG Tinted Moisturizer. Sheer to medium, luminous, moisturizing coverage. Has physical SPF that I prefer for sensitive skin which could stand alone for me w/o additional sunscreen during winter months. Use Natural shade for NW25/30 complexion.

Ulta has enough sales on this TM that I can get it for a decent price.

So I am finally writing this review after finishing the tube. I have had inconsistent results with this tinted moisturizer - some days it looks better than others and I have yet to discover the trick to it. Overall, I find the coverage to be light-medium. It lasts about 5-6 hours at best before I see wear, after setting it with a light powder. The thing I can't get past is the finish - it's slightly iridescent looking. I don't think I've heard other people describe it as such, so maybe it's the shade (I have it in Opal)? Opal is very neutral, bordering on the cool side.