bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

bareMinerals  Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

3.4

Active Ingredient: Titanium dioxide 6.2 Inactive Ingredients: water, coconut alkanes, propanediol, squalane, trehalose, isostearic acid, glycerin, silica, agar, caprylic/capric triglyceride, globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, salicornia herbacea extract, melilotus officinalis extract, coco-caprylate/caprate, butylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, sodium hyaluronate, succinoglycan, polysorbate 60, cellulose gum, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/succinate, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, magnesium stearate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol. may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

i liked the coverage and the packaging but the moisturizing component left my face feeling oily. My biggest issue was the lack of shades. i wont be repurchasing

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like that it contains SPF 30 and doesn't cake up even after 2 or 3 layers. My positives stop here. It's a disco ball greasy mess on my face. I do have a combination skin but I usually only start getting oily on my T-Zone 4 hours after MU application. This cream makes me instantly look like a shiny monster. Only after you try it do you understand why - even though a popular product - it only has a 55% repurchase rate. Although expected for a tinted mosturiser but coverage is non-existent, not even lightly.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have used this product for two years now. I am only on my second Tube because all it takes is a very small amount. I wear the palest color, but at times it’s a little too dark. It does not provide heavy coverage, which is fine with me. I don’t need a lot of coverage. It provides a natural glow that does not look like makeup. It provides 30 spf which is good for being outdoors a lot. The only con is that it does not do much to hide large pores. The older I get I do not want to look overly madeup, so this works.

on 4/8/2018 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a huge BareMinerals fan and was so excited to try this...sadly it did not work well for me at all. It peels up so bad! I had to change my clothes because it was all over me. Not only did it peel but it also did this strange thing that when I'm blending it in, it separates and wouldn't spread out and looked patchy. I tried so many ways trying to make it work and just never found a way. I am so sad it didn't work for me because I love BareMinerals and I love BB creams so it was my dream come true....But it just ended up a nightmare.

on 2/14/2018 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am NC25-30 I bought the color Bamboo. It is hydrating not oily. I use it as a primer or base for powder foundation or liquid foundation. I have very oily t-zone but at the same time my skin feels dry. I do have acne I use Paula’s choice and cerave for skin care. This feel very nice under any type of foundation and balances everything out. Coverage is not much if acne scaring and ongoing acne is going on. I will buy this again because it makes every base I use workout wonderfully.

Foundation I have used with this , just to name few, Mac studio fix powder foundation, studio fix liquid, Estée Lauder double wear, mineralize skin finish natural, everyday mineral loose powder foundation, maybelline fit me matte, L’Oréal infallible pro matte, maybelline liquid air mouse ( don’t remember exact name), bare mineral original loose foundation, tart Amazonian clay powder foundation and also mousse one in a tube and many other.
It is expensive considering the amount I need to evenly apply it on my entire face. I will recommend getting it on sale like 20% off coupon when ulta does send one. I do not apply is too much like a actual base but enough to cover the face. I use my hands , don’t want to waste product. I do apply cerave pm moisturizer before this and Jajoba oil or any oil from Ordinary brand very lightly under my eye area because it gets very dry. Hope this review helps :).thanks and good luck.

on 2/12/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Felt comfortable on the skin and provided sheer (even by tinted moisturizer) coverage. Didn't irritate and had no scent, which is nice. Given the gel consistency, this was surprisingly moisturizing for my dry skin. It sat a bit awkwardly on my skin, not laying a good foundation for any other products, which could be okay for some truly minimal days - but the last straw for me was that it oxidized terribly, so I really can't find a way to make it work.

on 2/10/2018 6:28:00 PM

This product gets the job done, but doesn't exceed expectations. I only wear tinted moisturizer or BB creams, so am usually not after very heavy coverage, but I do find that if I'm dealing with some redness, etc. I need to wear two coats. It is adequately moisturizing without clogging pores or feeling heavy, and isn't greasy (the finish is light and slightly dewy). If you're a chronic face-toucher, it'll be worn off by midday (...even if you have a post-it on your desk that says "stop touching your face"). Not a great base for blush or highlighter (they seem to slide off). All that being said, though, for a decent tinted moisturizer, especially for a very low-maintenance routine, it's not bad. The thing is, it's just not great. Pros: Light coverage, moisturizing, price. Cons: Too sheer, doesn't play that well with others.

on 2/1/2018 2:17:00 AM

This gives my skin a beautiful finish and lasts most of the day. Unfortunately, it oxidises so badly on me; I’ve tried using different bases and different finishing powders, but nothing so far has made a difference :-/

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great tinted moisturizer for those who are in a rush and run on the oilier side of the skin spectrum. I bought this as I don't like to just be bare-faced when I go on work travel trips. It provides decent coverage if I do a bit of concealing prior to. I have to set this with a powder as I like the look of natural perfection.

I really like this “tinted moisturizer”. At first i used a brush wasn’t blown away coz it kinda sunk into my pores and made those tiny foundation dots, didnt look good. Then i tried using just my fingers and looked beautiful! I like the amount of coverage i get, it’s still light coverage but more than most other tinted moisturizers i’ve tried. It doesnt look cakey, blends easily, doesnt break me out, and it lasts really well. One day i put it on at 7am and only took it off around 6pm and it was still there! The only thing that happened was that it sort of gathered in the crease of my nose, but just a bit, no biggie.
Packaging is nice too! Not sure if i wanna repurchase just because i still wanna try others first.