3.7

Reviews

2.0
from

2 years ago

Here's another testament to the axiom "you can't go back." I used Borghese years ago and they made the BEST eyeshadow on the market. I worked 2 jobs at the time and my makeup would stay on for over 12 hrs. This is not the case with this palette. These are hard, thin shadows with little staying power and even less color. I hated it so much I returned it. Very poor excuse for eyeshadow from a company that sadly, has gone down the drain. Great packaging though.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I'm in love with this palette, great color payoff, beautiful shades, I love it. The only thing I would change is a matte black instead of the shimmery black it contains.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

from

5 years ago

This is a neutral 12 pan shadow palette. It has some matte and some shades with sheen, none go so far as being glittery. It is warm / neutral; there is a 5 pan eclipse palette called Torrid that is cool toned. The palette itself has two flaps; you close the smaller one over the colors, then the larger flap (which has a mirror on it) closes magnetically over that. It has an elegant look to it. As for use, I put it on at 5am over primer (too faced or gorgeous brand primer, if that makes a difference to know) and it is still there when I remove it at bedtime. The shades graduate from pale to deep, making it pretty easy to find combinations that work well together.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29