Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - All Shades

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - All Shades

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For less than $5 I've found my HG tinted moisturizer althou this to me is more like a light fdtn. I got 181A Beige which is their palest shade. All of the shades are similar so it was hard to know just what go pick but I got lucky I guess!!! I like tube it comes in & has a bit of a yellowish undertone. It's perf for NC20. Wears good no complaints easily obtained at Kroger. I will continue to buy this & other Wnw products becoz you don't have to spend a heap of cash to slayyyyyy!!

on 1/23/2015 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is the best coverage I have ever gotten from a tinted moisturizer, more of a light foundation and contains SPF15 sunscreen but it has no scent which is a plus.
The creamy consistency feels a bit wet when you apply it but it blends well, does not pool into my pours, and no settling into lines or dry patches.
It gives my skin a nice finish, hydrated, but not shiny and without any glitter. I used this in the summer months and now am using it on my dry skin and it adapted really well. With a bit of concealer and powder I'm done.

The downside is picking shades from the limited palette. I have purchased: Sun-kissed, Natural, Buff and Beige. It is a challenge picking a shade and Wet n Wild should add hues for fair and dark skin. I used Sun-kissed in the summer and am now using Beige. For $3.99 go try it!