MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick

4.3

Not tested on animals

Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Wax, Mica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Ethyl Vanillin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-4, Dicalcium Phosphate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 34 (CI 15880), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

I bought Matte tender at Walmart. Loved it so much and went back to get matte dreamy. They are similar. Smooth texture and unscented. I think Tender or dreamy could be a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's walk of shame?( I don't own that lipstick). I apply lip balm underneath them and apply the lipstick lightly. So pretty.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought "Matte Iconic," and it is a beautifully smooth matte deep true red.
Many reds have the frustrating tendency to go hot pink on NW15 me, so I always love it when I find a red that looks RED on me, like Iconic does. It's a blue red, and I can tell that it *wants* to go pink on me, but it stays red.
Other positives:
-cruelty-free
-silky matte-but-not-dry texture
-tenacious wear
-pleasant vanilla scent
-very reasonable price
What's not to love?
It could be a bit more pigmented, but it's really just fine.
I'm eyeing other shades in this formula!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely my favourite lipstick formula ever. I own the shades Darling and Naked and both are fantastic. I can't wait to add more shades to my collection (especially if they ever bring more nude-y shades to my local drugstore). They stay on forever, they never look patchy or streaky, they don't emphasize dryness and they feel like nothing on the lips! This formula is a winner all around!

Edit: I also added the shades Confident and Innocence to my collection, which are both amazing. Definitely give Innocence a chance, it's a gorgeous nude on lighter skin tones (NW18) but not so light it looks like concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I am SOLD with this lip line! I absolutely love them. I own about 7 shades and love them all. I would say half of the lipsticks are a matte finish and the other half are satin. Don't remember the total number of shades there are, but it's about 70 or 80 of them.with a wide range of color. The MATTE lipsticks will have that word labeled over the shade name, while the satin ones will only have the shade name. Matte lipsticks have a sweet vanilla scent, the satin ones smell like juicy watermelon. Which to me, isn't overpowering. Packaging was a nice choice, doesn't make them look cheap, instead, makes you feel like you're holding a high end product. How it feels on lips? Well it's actually very lightweight, creamy, comfortable and lasts a good time about 6-7 hours for both finishes. Tends to feather a bit so i use a lip liner also to make it easier to apply the lipstick. Overall, i think quality, pigment, and longevity is fair for its price. Definitively Stock up before they discontinue!!! :) xD

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ive finally bought this lipstick after hearing so many good reviews on it. All the reviews turn out to be true. This lipstick is creamy, lightweight, pigmented, not drying, and lasts a while. It has a matte finish as the name says and a faint hot chocolate scent.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm anywhere b/n an NC 40-45 depending on the season. This is the perfect not too pale (on me) nude-ish pink / brown color I love so much. It was only $8 CAD too. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but that's ok, the product itself is great. I'm also relieved that it does not smell like toxic watermelon as their regular lipsticks do. Only gripe is that it does not last long on my lips at all. The new Essence Matt Matt lipsticks are $3 less & seem to last for hrs. At any rate, the pigmentation is strong, the color's the type that can flatter most skin tones & the price is under $10. I will re-purchase more in this line for sure.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love love love this lipstick. Nice smell. Good consistency. Lovely colors. Good staying power. It can go up against MAC or Bite anyday and at about 7- a pop, you can afford to splurge. Favorite color: 61 Matte Naked.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Picked up this product because of how much hype it got- wanted to try it out! It's a BEAUTIFUL product! Very creamy and hydrating, especially for a matte. I would even go so far as to compare this to my MAC lipsticks, they're that good.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have these win Matte Orchid and Passion. They are the best drugstore mattes along with maybeliine for my dry, pigmented lips. They're super intense in color and cover well in one swipe, though I put more because it felt nice enough and I wanted to pack on the pigment. No patchiness, at least for these shades. I had not used them in several months and I put on Matte Orchid today and it looks and feels so good I felt compelled to write this review! It's been on for a few hours, lit up my face despite not having other makeup on and, biggest surprise, after noticing I had only a tiny bit of transfer on my mug, i just kissed the back of my hand to see very tiny bit of transfer! For a rich, almost head-turning bright shade to have barely any transfer! I had not noticed this aspect before. For bright mattes, I see no reason to pay more when these are so affordable and perform so well. I like Milani packaging more than maybelline's, though maybelline has more shades. Matte Orchid is dupe or super close to Mac Flat Out Fabulous and Colourpop I heart this, Matte Passion dupe for Mac Lady Danger/Viva Glam Miley 2, and close to Givenchy Carmin Escarpin. These are well worth a try!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have ALMOST all the colors of this line. The only exception I made was the very orange one. These and the Maybelline Mattes are the BEST mattes for those of us who love the look but want to avoid the puckered monkey butt look. They're not kiss-proof, transfer-proof or SUPER long lasting but that is not a huge consideration for me. My goal is to have the look and the moisture. Reapplying every four hours or so isn't the worst thing in the world. Also, I appreciate that most the colors are neutral to cool leaning so it's easy for me to find a pretty nude. I love these and the regular line and if you like them too keep your eye on CVS because in the past 3 months they were on sale for 2.99 twice. 💋👍🏻