Bourjois Volume Glamour Push Up Mascara

Bourjois Volume Glamour Push Up Mascara

2.2

WATER/ AQUA, PARAFFIN ,CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRIBEHENIN, POLYURETHANE-1, ISODODECAN

on 1/23/2018 2:36:00 PM

I'm using the waterproof edition and it really met my expectations, It gave me the perfect set apart lashes, with an extra volume and length. And it didn't smudge at all under my eyes during a full swimming pool session! What more, all the ingredients are pretty nice! I really recommend it

The only negative is that it takes up way too much mascara when the tube is still full.... but I experienced the same problem with ALL drugstore the mascaras I tried.

on 10/14/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great brush that sits in horrendous formula!!!
The •brush itself• gives amazing length & separation, it's actually perfum quite well.
As for the formula goes- gooey, clumpy mess! If you're already own this try to reuse it with a different formula, than it can do wonders.

Hi MUA,
I was at Ocean State Job Lot & I happened to come across this mascara, for $5.00! What a deal..or so I thought. This mascara not only winds up all over your hands when you open & close the tube, but it has that "1980 chemical tar smell"! Yuck!
So, I started off by priming my eyelashes & then I went ahead & applied this mascara. It was like applying tar to your roof. It's the only thing that I can compare it to. I immediately took it off & tried it without the eyelash primer. Nope! It absolutely did the same tarry mess & it got all over my hands while trying to open & close this mascara tube! This by far is the worst mascara that I had EVER used! Even though it was $5.00, it did absolutely nothing but make a huge mess! THIS Mascara IS Definitely a NO GO! Please Don't waste your hard earned money on THIS mascara! I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone, and I certainly won't be repurchasing THIS Mascara!

on 4/17/2017 6:44:00 AM

I absolutely hated this.. the formula it's awful its way too thick.. applying it was clumpy it made my eyes look like spiders legs, even after removing some of the product.. I wouldn't recommend to anyone absolutely awful

on 10/23/2016 5:09:00 PM

I big no for me!my lashes are naturally long and curled so I want a mascara to emphasize the curl and give volume.this one does exactly the opposite!after a while of the application,my lashes seem flat and not curled any more and they are stuck together so it seems like I have three hair of lashes on every eye.i was carrying it on my trips(I often travel by plane)and the liquid's texture is changed(propably from the heat in the plane)so it makes my fingers black every time I am opening the tube.do not waste your money

on 5/16/2016 7:48:00 AM

Clumps!

on 12/8/2015 8:00:00 AM

While this mascara does make lashes appear fuller, longer and pretty, it does have a few nuisances that make it unworthy of a repurchase. The wand is big and clumpy and overall a big mess, making it hard to apply neatly. Also, this mascara tends to flake. However the biggest turn off for me is that this mascara is difficult to remove in the evening. All in all not worth a repurchase in spite of being really cheap, I just can't deal with struggling to remove my mascara every evening.

on 10/26/2015 5:05:00 AM

Bourjois Paris Volume Glamour Push Up Mascara Waterproof.
This mascara is not waterproof!
Luckily I did a splash test at home in the sink with cold water before trying this out in the pool, and it gave me serious panda eyes as soon as the water hit it.
As for it's other qualities, it doesnt give any volume or length to my lashes, or much of anything really.
One positive aspect was, once it was all over and around my eyes, it didn't seem to sting at all, bit it did leave those little black bits that gather in the tear duct area.
Overall it is the worst mascara I have ever used, and I wont ever repurchase it.

on 9/30/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I couldn't wait to get rid of this product

on 7/13/2015 3:54:00 PM

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Effect liner mascara. This mascara is clump galore and dry, do not recommend.