Rimmel Blush in Sienna

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Been using this for a few months now and love the color. Goes on nicely and lasts. Would buy again

on 4/9/2011 3:15:00 PM

Wow. This is one of my favourite blushes of all time. It's just so quick and easy to throw on, and I never have to worry about over-doing it. It's a pretty, natural blush, a little less pink than Santa Rose. It also has a little less shimmer than Santa Rose does. Personally, I prefer blushes with minimal shimmer, and I find myself reaching for this over a lot of my other high-end blushes. I have hit pan on this already, as I have been using it constantly over the past couple of months. It's simply AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about this! Rimmel blushes in general can be a bit powdery when you first buy them, but they never look powdery when applied. A great buy! I will repurchase over and over again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I believe this is a spot-on dupe for NARS Douceur. This is around $4, and the NARS is $26...

It is also a pretty good dupe for MAC Blushbaby, but is maybe a little less on the terra-cotta side and more pinky.

It looks great - like a natural flush that is just a pop of color to make me look un-dead. I am NC25 for reference.

I got this in a swap - I haven't seen this one at stores - so it may be hard to find. But I highly recommend it!

on 2/4/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this blush like 6 or 7 yrs ago & still have it! This was one of the 1st blushes that purchased when I 1st started getting into makeup. Its a nice subtle daytime color. I actually forgot about it & haven't used it in years because now I guess I have gotten a little jaded with MAC & the Sephora store, lol! But it is a nice color & I recommend this if your looking for an inexpensive neutral color.

on 10/1/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted something to use that wasn't too dark or glittery at all for the trendy sculpted cheek look. This is perfect: soft brown colour, no glitter or shimmer and it does the sculpted look perfectly. I add a bit of peach or pink blush for a pop of colour

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Reminds me of one of the MAC blushes from Hello Kitty...I think it's called Fun and Games. Show sup pretty good on my NC 45skin..use it for days when I look a bit more natural like for wearing to work. Packaing is crap, and mine depotted itself...I have enough product where I won't have to buy again in a long time.

on 12/15/2008 7:17:00 AM

This is my favorite blush I've ever tried. It the perfect shade for me and has never made me break out. It's not very pigmented, so you really have to build it up. But for me that's a big plus. I always try to make all my make up look as natural as possible. It's not too pink or ornage.

Perfect neutral/sheer subtle pinky peach color. It is pigmented but sheer, if that makes sense. It is buildable though so you can increase the intensity. Took lippies off because the packaging of this sucks...it can be very hard to get the lid off, can't tell you how many times I have nicked my Rimmel blushes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

im exactly like innamorata! i dont have to use blush,i have enough nat color in my cheeks already. but lately ive been wanting to branch out into directions ive never taken..like w/ blush,primers,etc. i got this in a swap w/ a lovely mua swapper and this happens to be THE perfect color for me! its a pink-peach color on me. its quite buildable too. i like a very light/sheer sweep of color and w/ this i can do it. deff a great price in stores and worth trying!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this for quite some time but all it's been doing is just sitting around in my travel bag. I recently found it again and decided to give it another go... only to be reminded of why I don't use it.

In the pan it's a pretty color, but hardly shows up at ALL on my medium-tan asian complexion. The color isn't very pigmented, nor is it buildable.

Will probably end up tossing this one out or giving it away.