Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer

3.3

water, isostearyl neopentanoate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, butylene glycol, glycerin, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, trehalose, peg-10 dimethicone, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed soy protien, tocopheryl acetate, polymethyl methacrylate, propylene carbonate, lecithin, laureth-7, hydrogenated lecithin, dimethicone silylate, xanthan gum, dipropylene glycol, sodium chloride, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyaminopropylbiguanide, silica, coconut acid, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, bisthmuth oxychloride

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

wore this on my wedding day and my makeup came out FLAWLESS. full coverage, matte, and sweat resistant. i have dry skin so i was surprised it didn't make me look cakey, but instead, looked amazing. love love love.

on 10/14/2017 3:25:00 PM

I found it quite hard to blend..and skin looks patchy and uneven when done....also gave me pimples after using for few days...

on 9/11/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. I use a foundation brush and dab it on the actual applicator and then apply to my face after a thin layer of primer. I have rosacea and it evens out my complexion beautifully. I don't need a lot. I just dab it on my cheeks, under my eyes and around my nose and then I finish it with the Clinique double wear powder. It lasts all day..

on 8/30/2017 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a deluxe sample at Ulta and I love this foundation. I prefer a full coverage look and this melts right into your skin. It blends beautifully and just gives a pretty look. It's also long lasting and takes a really long time to wear off. I've actually realized I've been skipping concealer bc it's already part of the product and I just add an additional dab over my foundation. No spf, :(but I'm not taking a point off for that). Really good stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this. Medium-full coverage. Looks so natural. Color matched perfectly.
Shiny, yes. Might need to matte it out with some powder.

My very sensitive skin feels fine with this, as long as I take it off after 8-10 hours (even if it's just to wash my face and put it more back on). It lasts about that long anyway.

Applicator sucks, next time I repurchase I will make sure to always put the applicator straight onto my brush, because god knows how many germs are on there.

Nice glass bottle, otherwise. Lasts a while too!

on 10/11/2017 12:26:00 PM

The Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer is a really great combination that also is a great product to travel with. It has an applicator inside and is the best combination of the two products I've seen lately. I should caution- those with oily skin might find this foundation too emollient to last all day or to use as a concealer. This is definitely a great product for those of us with normal or dry skin. The formula is somewhere between medium and full coverage- the concealer works well under the eye but not be enough coverage for more prominent blemishes.

on 8/6/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The color was good but extremely drying to my skin. I skin became flaky after putting this on. I used moisturizer and then Vaseline on top before using. I had to return.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation, but I rarely use it all over my face all by itself. I use it as a concealer around my eyes and to cover up my melasma. Then I use the Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation all over my face. This provides wonderful coverage, doesn't oxidize, doesn't shift all over my face and doesn't fade. As long as they make this - I'll buy it. My only concern is I think the large doe foot applicator is going to be a problem when the volume of foundation in the bottle gets low. Then again, maybe I'm wrong about that. And its going to take me forever to hit the bottom of this bottle as a little dab goes a looooooooooong way.

I love love love this foundation! I have oily skin with quite a bit of flakiness from acne issues.

This foundation doesn't really cling onto the dry patches on my skin and it somehow manages to keep my face moisturised half of the day, which is pretty good for a foundation that's somewhat dries to semi-matte.
This foundation is medium-full coverage, depending on the amount that you use on your face. You can just apply one dip to your entire face and that will be a good medium coverage!
Most importantly, it doesn't break me out! This foundation is made with non-comedogenic ingredients. I can always trust Clinique products as they rarely breaks me out.

SUMMARY
Pros
- doesn't cling onto dry patches
- buildable medium-full coverage
- doesn't break me out
- last the entire day
- minimum oxidation (just a little bit)

Cons
- a little transferrable
- the applicator cap isn't very hygienic

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My new holy grail foundation. It feels do light on my skin, once it sets. Long wearing and great color selection avsilable.