Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer

3.3

water, isostearyl neopentanoate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, butylene glycol, glycerin, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, trehalose, peg-10 dimethicone, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed soy protien, tocopheryl acetate, polymethyl methacrylate, propylene carbonate, lecithin, laureth-7, hydrogenated lecithin, dimethicone silylate, xanthan gum, dipropylene glycol, sodium chloride, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyaminopropylbiguanide, silica, coconut acid, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, bisthmuth oxychloride

on 11/28/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the packaging of this! It makes life easier to just dab the foundation on the face with the applicator. BUT, that being said,it is not very hygeinic. If you're dabbing this on your face and you have active breakouts, you risk contaminating your go3undation with the applicator.
Color match was nice, but the foundation just looks dry and crepey. It settled into lines I didn't know I had!
I'm super oily, so I was surprised to see that type of finish. I can't imagine what dry skin girls will look like with this.
I'll finish this bottle, but I won't repurchase. I honestly don't reach for it very often. I like my Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation beter.

on 11/26/2017 8:38:00 AM

This is literally the worst foundation I have ever had. I've never used any expensive foundations, always the drugstore ones, so this one is moderately expensive for me. It would be okay, if it was actually half as good as some cheaper ones, but it really isn't.

I have combination skin, oily on T-zone and dry elsewhere. This foundation didn't work on either. It didn't really dry up, so my skin was even oilier and where my skin is dry it stuck on dry patches, even after I used peeling. Also, it was streaky as hell (with a brush and beauty blender) and it seaped into my pores and made them even more visible.

All in all, I believe that this foundation is usable only for people with perfect baby skin.

on 11/18/2017 3:20:00 AM

I have been searching for my holy grail foundation and I can tell you this is it.
PROS:
- flawless medium-full coverage more on the full side (only need two dunks of the bottle)
- Lasts all day, I can get 16 hour wear out of this without it wearing off
- I find that for some reason it oxidises a tad lighter if that makes sense?
- AMAZING in flash photography
- looks flawless until the minute I take it off

CONS
This isn’t necessarily a con, but the packing is okay not the best but I think it suits the forumula well

I’d give this a 110/100 if I could for the actual product.

on 11/3/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased and tried about 5 high end foundations this month. I have combo skin, and this was the ONLY ONE that didn't leave dry patches on my cheeks. It has a dewy finish, which I like but it does make my skin look oily sometimes.

on 10/31/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is very good coverage but it dried my skin out and it is now flaking up. I’ve never had a makeup dry my skin out like this.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

wore this on my wedding day and my makeup came out FLAWLESS. full coverage, matte, and sweat resistant. i have dry skin so i was surprised it didn't make me look cakey, but instead, looked amazing. love love love.

on 10/14/2017 3:25:00 PM

I found it quite hard to blend..and skin looks patchy and uneven when done....also gave me pimples after using for few days...

on 10/11/2017 12:26:00 PM

The Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer is a really great combination that also is a great product to travel with. It has an applicator inside and is the best combination of the two products I've seen lately. I should caution- those with oily skin might find this foundation too emollient to last all day or to use as a concealer. This is definitely a great product for those of us with normal or dry skin. The formula is somewhere between medium and full coverage- the concealer works well under the eye but not be enough coverage for more prominent blemishes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this. Medium-full coverage. Looks so natural. Color matched perfectly.
Shiny, yes. Might need to matte it out with some powder.

My very sensitive skin feels fine with this, as long as I take it off after 8-10 hours (even if it's just to wash my face and put it more back on). It lasts about that long anyway.

Applicator sucks, next time I repurchase I will make sure to always put the applicator straight onto my brush, because god knows how many germs are on there.

Nice glass bottle, otherwise. Lasts a while too!

on 9/11/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. I use a foundation brush and dab it on the actual applicator and then apply to my face after a thin layer of primer. I have rosacea and it evens out my complexion beautifully. I don't need a lot. I just dab it on my cheeks, under my eyes and around my nose and then I finish it with the Clinique double wear powder. It lasts all day..