Essence of Beauty Modern Floral Fine Fragrance Body Mist

Essence of Beauty  Modern Floral Fine Fragrance Body Mist

4.7

on 12/22/2016 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I am so floored by this body mist. I mean, it's a drugstore body mist... I didn't expect it to be amazing. I've been using this for a week and the scent is absolutely divine, and it lasts. This is one of the only fragrances that doesn't overwhelm me, and I love the price point on top of that. Really looking forward to trying more of these.

on 2/2/2015 6:04:00 AM

I was looking up reviews to see what others thought of this little gem. Clean, fresh and sparkling. Pure winner at any price point. My first EoB fragrance, may not be the last if this is a measure of their abiliies.

on 1/21/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I noticed a couple of new frags in the EoB section of CVS, and I saw this. Pear and gardenia? Sign me up! So fresh and lovely. I really dig the white floral scents. It's $6.99 for 8 oz.

This is what the labels says:

"Like pure white clouds drifting above a clear blue sky, top notes of dewy pear blossom, mid notes of sun-kissed gardenia petals, and base notes of sheer blonde woods evoke a sweet aroma of brilliantly white flowers in the air through this scent. Crafted by master perfumer Vera Vanore. Featuring fine ingredients, including skin nourishing vitamins and aloe, Signature Collection body mists are free from parabens, phthalate, petrolatum, and gluten. Products are not tested on animals and are made in the USA."

Popular Fragrances