Wet 'n' Wild Come Correct

Wet 'n' Wild Come Correct

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silica, Methoxy PEG-17/Methoxy PEG-11/HDI Isocyanurate Trimer Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I use it for spot concealing and under my eyes (it doesn't cake if I don't set it with powder). I use a brush for pinpoint concealing of blemishes, and am very careful to only apply it to the dark bits of my undereyes. This reduces its ability to travel into a crease or on top of a bag I don't want to highlight. Wayne Goss has a tutorial on undereyes that addresses this. Very helpful.

This is not in stores anymore, so I order it from Wet n Wild's website. Great staying power.

on 6/7/2017 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OMG this is the thickest concealer I have ever used! The coverage is insanely high but unfortunately it's just too thick, it doesn't blend well and severely ages the under eye area. No matter how fast I try to blend this product or sheer it out by using less, it looks thick and undesirable on me. Do not recommend at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This concealer really does work at covering scars, scabs, redness, and pimples. It blends into your skin really well, is comfortable on the skin drying down to an almost matte finish, and isn't cakey. Plus it is affordable. Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this in medium golden, and I love it. I apply a very small amount to my undereye area and use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. I don't set it with powder and it lasts all day with minimal creasing. I like the finish and the coverage. Overall, very happy with this concealer!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I found this at the Dollar Tree and was 99% certain I'd never come across it at the drugstore or I probably would've tried it by now, seeing as I am on what seems like a lifelong mission to find the most full-coverage concealer on the market.

I have hereditary dark circles and natural-coverage concealers generally just don't cut it. My current favorite concealers are Tarte Shape Tape (fantastic, worth the hype, costs more than I'd like to pay so bring on the dupes), Physicians Formula Cover Rx (most full-coverage drugstore option out there; criminally underrated IMO).

This little freaking 99 cent concealer might just surpass them both! AWESOME, immediate full coverage, blends seamlessly and dries down matte much like the Shape Tape. This did not crease, NOT even a bit, after lightly setting my undereyes with powder. No cakeyness, no patchiness or separation after 12 hours of wear!

I got the last of these at my local store but you best believe, I WILL be hitting the streets looking for more. I'm not sure about the shade range or even if these are still being produced, but if you see it, please buy it, because it's phenomenal.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I used to really love this concealer but it's officially had it's run. I had the shade "Fair" and I loved the coverage of this because it covered up pretty much anything. I noticed that the more I used it, the more I started to not like it. This dries down so weirdly, and it's not flattering. It dries very powdery and it's not a good look. It's a very thick concealer and it can be hard to blend out. It only costed me like $5, but it's not worth the money.

on 9/17/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

On the fence with this. It is a full coverage concealer. A little goes a long way. It's hard to apply properly w/o pulling the undereye area in particular. I also use it for my nose. I like that it stays put but...

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I love Maybelline's Age Rewind concealers, and have used them since they first came out. The only problem I've had with this product is that the lightest shades are not light enough for me. Are the shades oxidizing? I just couldn't figure it out but I knew I wanted a lighter concealer for my undereyes to cover and highlight. I'd read good reviews about this new one by WnW and, after some time, I finally found it in a display. I do like it, very much! It IS very, very thick: I dot a bit on my index finger and massage it evenly with the same finger on the other hand until I feel it's warmed up a bit, then pat on beneath my eyes (I bought the lightest shade). I CAN use a brush to further apply but have just begun using a dampened makeup wedge to blend, using a brush only to smooth into my inner eye corners against my nose. Sometimes, if my undereyes are very dark, I will pat down a thin base of Maybelline Age Rewind in BRIGHTENER (which is pink) and then apply my COVER CORRECT. I powder VERY lightly, especially beneath my outer eye corners. NO creasing....NO patchiness....ALL DAY WEAR. For those who have complained that the product was difficult to get out of the tip: Snip the tip! Cut the tip until it's large enough for more product to squeeze out! But I wouldn't want much more to come out as you need so little! I encourage you to try this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This took some work getting used to- but once I got the application down, it's become my Holy Grail concealer. Also, since it does dry down to a matte finish, if you have dry skin, do moisturize well.

This product requires just a touch- it's so easy to overapply and that's the main reason it didn't work for me at first. It took me several tries and once I had it down, it worked better than any other concealer I had. You need so little that this little tube is lasting me a long time.

I apply a small dab to the back of my hand, dot very lightly around my eyes, around my nose, etc and then take a dense foundation brush and blend away. The toothbrush type makeup brushes work really really well with this concealer. You seriously just need just a touch of product- don't apply it to the brush but dot directly on the skin and blend with a sponge or brush. As long as you don't overuse this, it's one of the best. I often just skip foundation and use this for a quick makeup look most of the time. It has great lasting power. I have oily skin and NOTHING lasts all day- but a decent primer along with a setting spray and it's lasted as well as some of the high end concealers.

The only downside is the color selection. It's limited to those with fair- light medium skin tones. Some people have mentioned this separates in the tube. I have not experienced this myself.

on 8/17/2016 11:36:00 PM

It made my under eye really oily by the end of the day.