Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7 N 1 Dry Shampoo

3.1

For the price, this is a great dry shampoo. It does make my hair feel a little dry but it absorbs oil like a champ. Plus, it smells awesome and reminds me of the Aussie hairspray I used for my big 80s hair :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up at Target before going on a trip where I knew I would have greasy hair due to long days of traveling, etc. Let me tell you, this stuff only works if your hair is super greasy. It worked great for me on the trip, because I was going 2-4 days without washing my hair and my hair was disgustingly greasy. But when I got home and got back to my regular washing routine, it didn't work at all. It's over drying, leaves a gross residue, and irritated my scalp to the point where I got dandruff. I've never suffered dandruff or dry scalp so that was a huge bummer. The only positive thing is it's scent. I'm going to try to return this as soon as possible because I don't like it.

I had mixed feelings about this in the beginning. I picked this up at the grocery store because they didn't have my usual dry shampoo, and the first time I used it I couldn't tell if I liked it or not. It makes my hair feel very rough, more so than other dry shampoos, however it absorbs oil better than anything else! I have the thinnest hair on the planet, so It's really hard for me to get some good texture or body. But with this stuff, my hair looks so thick and volumized that I actually have been putting it in my hair even when it's clean. It works like the best texturizing product I've ever used! I used to not be able to put my hair into cute buns or braids because they always looked so small and weird, but after I spray this stuff in it I have the volume and thickness to pretty much do everything with my hair. Also it has that classic Aussie smell, and it lingers for the whole day! People always tell me I smell so good cause of this stuff. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try, if you're not willing to compromise softness for texture or non oiliness then you can at least use it on your roots for a good boost of volume. Also for my fellow ladies with bangs, this is great for giving you that full, thick fringe look.

Famous scent!! But I do prefer Batiste dry shampoo. As an alternative this is good. It does not leave a whitish cast & helps keep my flat ironed hair fresh but it has some "hold" to it like a hairspray. It also is budget friendly. I got mine from Walgreens.com as it tends to be hard-to-find around my locale. Aussie is 1 of my fave DS brands, high quality low price but I would buy this again if I didn't have to order it maybe but I'll keep buying batiste coz I think it's better for absorbing an oily scalp. It's really great for naturally curly hair scrunch it up w this & a diffuser on no heat & u will get huge beachy waves. The "hold" is what makes this unique, it's a hairspray/dry shampoo hybrid. I have a hard time brushing thru this the next day thou coz of the "hold" but I tend to use a ton of other products in my hair so it may be a combo of all that together that make it kind of crunchilious. It will make ur hair feel crunchy & dry which I want dry on roots but I don't want my ends dried out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is probably the worst dry shampoo I've tried. It makes my hair super dull, feel dry and dirty. I realize dry shampoo isn't going to make your hair look freshly washed. I doesn't help with grease that much and by the end of the day my hair looks matted, its super heavy, and somewhat greasy. There is too much buildup. Overall, I think this is a terrible dry shampoo.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So, dry shampoos became huge for me when I had bangs. I went through a lot of types and finally found myself buying Aussie's dry shampoo because my usual was out. I was open minded because I know that Aussie makes good products (that smell great) and I thought I was in for a treat. Well, this dry shampoo wasn't that - I'm not going to bash it or be harsh, it just didn't work for me. It's a very strange dry shampoo. It's definitely a hybrid between a hairspray and a dry shampoo. The plus is that you don't get white residue on your hair (I'm a dark brunette), but it adds so much weight and build up to your hair rather than texture and oil absorption (and least for me - I have fine hair, though). I bought a different dry shampoo and tossed this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unlike other dry shampoos, this does not leave a white cast. With that being said, I feel like the other ones that do leave a white cast work better at removing the oil. Hair seems a little sticky after putting it on. Also the smell kind of reminds me of cough syrup.

Overall, a pretty good product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Updating this review for Summer: The infamous Aussie scent makes it a motivator to buy - but it leaves hair too matte & gummy for hot humid sticky weather.

Yes you'll smell lovely but the trade-off is not being able to run your fingers or a comb through your hair. If you use it, put it up and forget it until your next shampoo bc it'll be stuck in place.

I maintain this may be great for the fine-haired who need something to make a ponytail or updo stay in place for the whole day. But as my hair grows out, it gets thick - and any product leaving it a tacky consistency has to be avoided - at least until drier Winter months.

For Summer I'm going to experiment with the straight-to-scalp powders like Lush's No Drought or Alterna's Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo..

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Finally, a dry shampoo that smells sooooooo good!!!! This stuff smells exactly like the MEGA hairspray!

This dry shampoo does a good job of taking away the grease, but I find it works best when I spray it sparingly on my roots and then blow dry my (already dry) hair to get out the extra residue.

Even though it says it gives a matte finish, I found my hair looks way more shiny when using this, as compared to the dull look you get when using other dry shampoos.

Also, this leaves my silky hair feeling a tad rough, it will definitely add some texture to your hair when you use it. If you have hard to curl hair, spray this throughout your hair to give it some grip and I'm sure your curls will last!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I spotted this at the grocery store (HEB) and noticed it was new. In the past dry shampoos have left my hair REALLY dry and tend to tangle up my hair- OR have a weird smell to it.
This is the first dry shampoo I have seen from Aussie here and I got curious to try it since my hair is in the need of shampoo, but I felt lazy last night to wash it again.
I came to work and followed the bottle instructions and the fragrance is a really nice fruity scent! Makes me want to run to the beach like Cancun or something!
A lot of co-workers were asking me what nice perfume I was wearing, but were surprised it was a dry shampoo.
My hair feels clean again, it gave it some nice fluff so it doesn't look oily at the roots.
Yes I would buy this again and again! I love that Aussie came out with this dry shampoo!

Ingredients:
Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane