Beauticontrol Nutri-Rich Oil

Beauticontrol Nutri-Rich Oil

3.5

on 6/21/2015 2:57:00 PM

I use only on my hair. I curl it and then take a small swipe out of the jar, massage in my hands and very lightly run through my hair. a very tiny amount is enough and it controls the frizz.

on 1/20/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is based in beeswax and is entirely too heavy for me to use on my face so i am using it as a body treatment (elbows, knees, ankles and maybe a titch on my neck and the backs of my thighs).

For the price of $28 for a 1 oz jar, this apricot kernel oil in wax is just not worth it.
Decent ingredients - but why wax???

Very disappointed!

Nutri-Rich Oil (from website):

Discover the miracle of Nutri-Rich Oil.

This concentrated, multi-purpose formula, which contains the oil of more than 100 apricots in every jar, instantly helps dry, stressed skin feel soothed. Apricot kernel oil mimics the skins own oil, relieving dryness and boosting the skins capacity to retain moisture, minimizing the risk of dehydration and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines.

Regardless of your skin's needs, Nutri-Rich Oil is an essential part of every beauty routine. Try using Nutri-Rich Oil as a night treatment every night for five nights and wake to see a remarkable difference.

Key Ingredients: